New book by Sean Gabb

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 25, 2007

      I did a brief and unscripted piece to webcam earlier today for a
      television station that then had trouble showing it. I have uploaded this
      to Google Videos, and you can see it here:

      http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=5315276232445719744

      If you like it, I will do more of the same in due course.

      Now to the book. Copies arrived earlier from the printer, and very
      handsome they are. I have just lugged the first 750 round to the Post
      Office and spent a fortune on postage stamps. But I have many left. You
      can get yours by following the links provided in this e-mail that Amazon
      send out earlier today:

      As someone who has purchased or rated books by Sean Gabb, you might like
      to know that "Cultural Revolution, Culture War: How Conservatives Lost
      England, and How to Get It Back" will be released on 1 August 2007. You
      can pre-order yours for just £9.99 by following the link below.

      Cultural Revolution, Culture War: How Conservatives Lost England, and
      How to Get It Back by Sean Gabb

      Price: £9.99

      Release Date: 1 August 2007

      To learn more about Cultural Revolution, Culture War: How Conservatives
      Lost England, and How to Get It Back, please visit the following page at
      Amazon.co.uk:
      http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/095410322X/ref=pe_snp_22X

      Best wishes,

      Sean

      Director, The Libertarian Alliance
      Tel: 07956 472 199

      sean@... http://www.seangabb.co.uk
      http://www.libertarian.co.uk http://www.hampdenpress.co.uk/

      Download my new book - "Cultural Revolution, Culture War: How
      Conservatives Lost England, and How to Get It Back" -
      http://tinyurl.com/34e2o3