...Hear The DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE Read By A Few Americans...

  • ronaldneil@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5 11:08 PM
      Howdy,

      This was so impressive, it caused me to tear up.

      The Declaration is timeless. You will notice just how that is true in this video. Please, take the time, during this July 4th celebration, to listen closely to the words of Thomas Jefferson and especially notice how they seem to ring true today.

      http://www.surfingtheapocalypse.net/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=182304

      The presentation reminds us just how powerful a document the Declaration of Independence is. It also reminds us how effective video is in stirring the emotions and educating the masses.

      Maybe this is THE time in history when the Declaration should again be shared with all, especially the youth, as if it were a new presentation of self-evident truth. This reading and the message is exceptionally appropriate, as you will see.

      I hope I am able to add this video to my site:
      http://www.onedollardvdproject.com

      Ron Neil
      817 219 2798