***SOS***They're trying to kill our little girls

  • Marsha MCClelland
    Message 1 of 1 , May 29, 2007
      This may be off topic for some groups but our little ones are more important than being on topic, aren't they?

      Three recently died from the cervix cancer vaccination...Including a 12 year old...Call you're legislatures now and have your say>>>1 800 282-0253...Call between 8:30 & 5 weekdays

      They are spinning the controversy saying the only problem is that the shot encourages promiscuity...Yeah, right

      When the fact is that being only five years old, they have no way>>>(((NO WAY))) of knowing what the results up the road might be

      Death for prophet is again on the horizon

      I just saw on the news that they are now trying to mandate it for Ohio since the mandate for Texas had a wrench thrown in by truth

      They claim we can opt out but many will not know that

      Save our little girls...Please