fox news & 911 truth>o'reilly show helps smear American Patriot

  • MarshaMcClelland
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2007
      fox news & 911 truth>o'reilly show helps smear American Patriot

      I never watch fox news but on an intuitive prompt I tuned in the
      other day to the o'rielly show for the first time in months...I saw
      the smear done on John Conner when
      he confronted danny bonaduce about 911 truth...danny was one of the
      kids on the Partridge Family, if you remember?...He's really ignorant
      and a nasty liar too, IMO, as you'll hear in the following
      videos...Be sure to hear where danny lies about the reason he
      wouldn't give the FBI the identities of the supposed people who made
      the death threats in this video>>>Danny Bonaduce Claims Death Threats

      Please add your comments, too, as the bush lovers are doing their
      best to drown out truth

      I encourage everyone to subscribe to Newshounds>>>
      http://www.newshounds.us/ or http://tinyurl.com/ak2oz...Their motto
      is>>>"We watch fox so you
      don't have to"...

      o'leilly's ratings are continually dropping
      according to Keith Olbermann...Newshounds makes it possible for us to
      call them on all their lies and spin without contributing to their
      ratings

      http://youtube.com/results?
      search_query=john+conner+and+danny+bonaduce&search=Search or
      http://tinyurl.com/y9lnvv

      If links come apart...Paste in your browser and close any gaps before
      clicking