OPINION RELEASE: An Ohio Magistrate Praises J.A.I.L.

  • We The People Constitutional Activism
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2006
      Phone: 303-329-0481
      E-mail: rick@...

      We the People Scoop 1/31/06
      WE THE PEOPLE SCOOP - TO EXPOSE! **
      ** Visit the offshore website at: **
      ** http://www.wtpconstitutionalactivism.org **
      ** Like the Scoop? Forward it to everyone you know! **
      ** **
      ** SPECIAL NOTICE: Many of our readers know that the Scooplist has **
      ** been down for just over a month. Our previous site at **
      ** www.stanley2002.org was just closed down by the Powers That Be **
      ** that do not want to see this kind of info coming out. **

      OPINION RELEASE: An Ohio Magistrate Praises J.A.I.L.