OPINION RELEASE: God Forbids Democracy

  • We The People Constitutional Activism
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2005
      Phone: 303-329-0481
      E-mail: rick@...

      We the People Scoop 12/01/05
      WE THE PEOPLE SCOOP - TO EXPOSE! **
      ** Visit the website: http://www.stanley2002.org **
      ** OR Our NEW Offshore Host at www.wtpconstitutionalactivism.org **
      ** Like the Scoop? Forward it to everyone you know! **
      ** **
      ** SPECIAL NOTICE: Many of our readers know that the scooplist has **
      ** been down for just over a month. We have been given no answers **
      ** by our previous hosts, so obviously we were taken down by the **
      ** Powers That Be (PTB) that do not what to see this kind of info **
      ** coming out. Hence, we have moved our newsletter and will mirror **
      ** the Stanley2002.org website to offshore servers where they **
      ** cannot be tampered with. The new mirrored site will be at: **
      ** http://wtpconstitutionalactivism.org **

      OPINION RELEASE: God Forbids Democracy

      "Thou shalt not follow a multitude to do evil." Ex.23:2

      Our Constitution precludes democracy, Art.4,Sec.4

      Democracy is a matter of fooling the majority.
      For democracy to work, the majority must believe
      many lies, ignore many facts, make many false
      assumptions and tolerate much violence.

      Most repeated lie: Goverment spends money.
      Most ignored fact: Dollar bills are not dollars.
      False assumptions most make: Most are subject to income tax.
      Democracy is Constitutional and Christian,
      Violence tolerated by most: Wars.

      Disclaimer: Information shared in the Stanley Scoop is not necessarily
      the opinion of the editor or staff. It is shared for information
      purposes only and it is recommended that you come to your own conclusions.
      http://www.stanley2002.org
      http://www.wtpconstitutionalactivism.org

      On Truth Radio Network
      to listen, click here: http://www.truthradio.com

      Also check out The Revolutionary Coalition!
      This group is working to unite all third parties that defend the
      constitution, independents, and non-voters (making up 60% of
      Americans) into one SUPER THIRD PARTY!

      On Yahoo groups at
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TheRevolutionaryCoalition

      This group has a single line platform: "To defend our (Natural)
      God-given, unalienable, Constitutionally protected and guaranteed
      rights."

      Subscribe by sending email to:
      therevolutionarycoalition-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Also see our main website at:
      http://www.therevco.org

      To subscribe to the We the People Constitutional Activism Scoop,
      send a message to subscribe@...

      If you wish to unsubscribe from We the People Constitutional Activism Scoop,
      send a message to unsubscribe@...

      All other changes for personal attention, such as changing your email address, send to
      webmaster@...

      newsletter@... is usually ignored....