OPINION RELEASE: Ron Paul, Liberty Committee, Federal Reserve, Democracy vs Repubic, EO 11110, IMF Decoder, IRS Code Section 861, 16th Amendment

  • We The People Constitutional Activism
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2005
      Phone: 303-329-0481
      E-mail: rick@...

      We the People Scoop 11/30/05
      WE THE PEOPLE SCOOP - TO EXPOSE! **
      ** Visit the website: http://www.stanley2002.org **
      ** OR Our NEW Offshore Host at www.wtpconstitutionalactivism.org **
      ** Like the Scoop? Forward it to everyone you know! **
      ** **
      ** SPECIAL NOTICE: Many of our readers know that the scooplist has **
      ** been down for just over a month. We have been given no answers **
      ** by our previous hosts, so obviously we were taken down by the **
      ** Powers That Be (PTB) that do not what to see this kind of info **
      ** coming out. Hence, we have moved our newsletter and will mirror **
      ** the Stanley2002.org website to offshore servers where they **
      ** cannot be tampered with. The new mirrored site will be at: **
      ** http://wtpconstitutionalactivism.org **

      OPINION RELEASE: Ron Paul, Liberty Committee, Federal Reserve, Democracy vs Repubic, EO 11110, IMF Decoder, IRS Code Section 861, 16th Amendment [+current]

      ----- Forwarded message from jmason737@... -----
      Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 17:16:28 -0800
      From: Jean Mason <jmason737@...>
      Subject: Ron Paul, Liberty Committee, Federal Reserve, Democracy vs Repubic,
      EO 11110, IMF Decoder, IRS Code Section 861, 16th Amendment [+current]
      To: Rick@...

      This message consists of several different e-mails on various subjects that
      I wrote over a period of time, which I later compiled in this one message.
      Happy reading!

      Sent: Saturday, June 04, 2005 1:46 PM
      Subject: Ron Paul, Federal Reserve, Democracy vs Repubic, EO 11110,
      IMF Decoder, 16th Amendment

      Here is the information (and much more) I said I would send to you. It is a
      "many-in-one" message, packed with important info. It is a combination of
      various e-mails I have sent to others, so please bear with the somewhat
      piecemeal and sometimes repetitive format. There is a lot of very
      significant information herein of which everyone in this country should be
      aware. The more people who know, the better.

      Please disseminate as you choose.

      Included in this message:

      - Rep. Ron Paul's website
      - The Liberty Committee website
      - The Liberty Committee Action Alert re the National ID
      - Link to Ron Paul's Speech and Introducing Legislation to Abolish the
      Federal Reserve
      - Kennedy's Executive Order 11110, (which got him assassinated for
      going up against the Federal Reserve powers)
      - "What Does Freedom Really Mean?" article by Rep. Ron Paul [also
      titled "Democracy Is Not Freedom"]
      - "The Difference Between a Republic and A Democracy" article by
      Michael Ruiz
      - IMF Decoder Information - on having your IRS Individual Master File
      decoded, corrected and refiled with the IRS
      - The 861 Evidence - A Disturbing Expose of the US Income Tax System
      (a free video presentation to view on the Internet).
      - Evidence that the 16th Amendment was never properly ratified and
      therefore has never legally existed.

      Please disseminate as you choose.

      Best regards,

      p.s. I noticed that the word "democratic" is used in your Mission
      Statement. I highly recommend that you change this from "democratic" to
      "republic" for obvious reasons which are discussed herein. The
      mis-information should stop here, like the buck.

      In the House of Representatives, September 10, 2002

      Mr. Speaker, I rise to introduce legislation to restore financial stability
      to America's economy by abolishing the Federal Reserve. I also ask unanimous
      consent to insert the attached article by Lew Rockwell, president of the
      Ludwig Von Mises Institute, which explains the benefits of abolishing the
      Fed and restoring the gold standard, into the record.

      Since the creation of the Federal Reserve, middle and working-class
      Americans have been victimized by a boom-and-bust monetary policy. In
      addition, most Americans have suffered a steadily eroding purchasing power
      because of the Federal Reserve's inflationary policies. This represents a
      real, if hidden, tax imposed on the American people.

      From the Great Depression, to the stagflation of the seventies, to the burst
      of the dotcom bubble last year, every economic downturn suffered by the
      country over the last 80 years can be traced to Federal Reserve policy. The
      Fed has followed a consistent policy of flooding the economy with easy
      money, leading to a misallocation of resources and an artificial "boom"
      followed by a recession or depression when the Fed-created bubble bursts.

      With a stable currency, American exporters will no longer be held hostage to
      an erratic monetary policy. Stabilizing the currency will also give
      Americans new incentives to save as they will no longer have to fear
      inflation eroding their savings. Those members concerned about increasing
      America's exports or the low rate of savings should be enthusiastic
      supporters of this legislation.

      Though the Federal Reserve policy harms the average American, it benefits
      those in a position to take advantage of the cycles in monetary policy. The
      main beneficiaries are those who receive access to artificially inflated
      money and/or credit before the inflationary effects of the policy impact the
      entire economy. Federal Reserve policies also benefit big spending
      politicians who use the inflated currency created by the Fed to hide the
      true costs of the welfare-warfare state. It is time for Congress to put the
      interests of the American people ahead of the special interests and their
      own appetite for big government.

      Abolishing the Federal Reserve will allow Congress to reassert its
      constitutional authority over monetary policy. The United States
      Constitution grants to Congress the authority to coin money and regulate the
      value of the currency. The Constitution does not give Congress the authority
      to delegate control over monetary policy to a central bank. Furthermore, the
      Constitution certainly does not empower the federal government to erode the
      American standard of living via an inflationary monetary policy.

      In fact, Congress' constitutional mandate regarding monetary policy should
      only permit currency backed by stable commodities such as silver and gold to
      be used as legal tender. Therefore, abolishing the Federal Reserve and
      returning to a constitutional system will enable America to return to the
      type of monetary system envisioned by our nation's founders: one where the
      value of money is consistent because it is tied to a commodity such as gold.
      Such a monetary system is the basis of a true free-market economy.

      In conclusion, Mr. Speaker, I urge my colleagues to stand up for working
      Americans by putting an end to the manipulation of the money supply which
      erodes Americans' standard of living, enlarges big government, and enriches
      well-connected elites, by cosponsoring my legislation to abolish the Federal
      Reserve.

      *********

      H.R. 2778: Federal Reserve Board Abolition Act
      </congress/bill.xpd?bill=h108-2778> (Introduced; Jul 17, 2003)

      http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill.xpd?bill=h108-2778
      <http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill.xpd?bill=h108-2778>
      This information comes from THOMAS
      <http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/bdquery/z?d108:h2778:> , the official source
      for the status of legislation.
      Introduced: Jul 16, 2003
      Last Action: Jul 17, 2003:
      Introductory remarks on measure. (CR E1518-1519)
      Sponsor: Rep. Ronald Paul [R-TX] <person.xpd?id=400311>
      Cosponsors: none
      Cosponsorship information sometimes is out of date. Full Text: Text
      <billtext.xpd?bill=h108-2778> or PDF </data/us/bills.text/108/h2778.pdf>

      For full text of H.R. 2778[108]: Federal Reserve Board Abolition Act:
      http://www.govtrack.us/congress/billtext.xpd?bill=h108-2778
      <http://www.govtrack.us/congress/billtext.xpd?bill=h108-2778>

      ***************
      WHY GOLD? By Llewellyn H. Rockwell, Jr. [ http://www.lewrockwell.com
      <http://www.lewrockwell.com> ]

      As with all matters of investment, everything is clear in hindsight. Had you
      bought gold mutual funds earlier this year, they might have appreciated more
      than 100 percent. Gold has risen $60 since March 2001 to the latest spot
      price of $326.

      Why wasn't it obvious? The Fed has been inflating the dollar as never
      before, driving interest rates down to absurdly low levels, even as the
      federal government has been pushing a mercantile trade policy, and New York
      City, the hub of the world economy, continues to be threatened by terrorism.
      The government is failing to prevent more successful attacks by not backing
      down from foreign policy disasters and by not allowing planes to arm
      themselves. These are all conditions that make gold particularly attractive.

      Or perhaps it is not so obvious why this is true. It's been three decades
      since the dollar's tie to gold was completely severed, to the hosannas of
      mainstream economists. There is no stash of gold held by the Fed or the
      Treasury that backs our currency system. The government owns gold but not as
      a monetary asset. It owns it the same way it owns national parks and fighter
      planes. It's just another asset the government keeps to itself.

      The dollar, and all our money, is nothing more and nothing less than what it
      looks like: a cut piece of linen paper with fancy printing on it. You can
      exchange it for other currency at a fixed rate and for any good or service
      at a flexible rate. But there is no established exchange rate between the
      dollar and gold, either at home or internationally.

      The supply of money is not limited by the amount of gold. Gold is just
      another good for which the dollar can be exchanged, and in that sense is
      legally no different from a gallon of milk, a tank of gas, or an hour of
      babysitting services.

      Why, then, do people turn to gold in times like these? What is gold used
      for? Yes, there are industrial uses and there are consumer uses in jewelry
      and the like. But recessions and inflations don't cause people to want to
      wear more jewelry or stock up on industrial metal. The investor demand
      ultimately reflects consumer demand for gold. But that still leaves us with
      the question of why the consumer demand exists in the first place. Why gold
      and not sugar or wheat or something else?

      There is no getting away from it: investor markets have memories of the days
      when gold was money. In fact, in the whole history of civilization, gold has
      served as the basic money of all people wherever it's been available. Other
      precious metals have been valued and coined, but gold always emerged on top
      in the great competition for what constitutes the most valuable commodity of
      all.

      There is nothing intrinsic about gold that makes it money. It has certain
      properties that lend itself to monetary use, like portability, divisibility,
      scarcity, durability, and uniformity. But these are just descriptors of
      certain qualities of the metal, not explanations as to why it became money.
      Gold became money for only one reason: because that's what the markets
      chose.

      Why isn't gold money now? Because governments destroyed the gold standard.
      Why? Because they regarded it as too inflexible. To be sure, monetary
      inflexibility is the friend of free markets. Without the ability to create
      money out of nothing, governments tend to run tight financial ships. Banks
      are more careful about the lending when they can't rely on a lender of last
      resort with access to a money-creation machine like the Fed.

      A fixed money stock means that overall prices are generally more stable. The
      problems of inflation and business cycles disappear entirely. Under the gold
      standard, in fact, increased market productivity causes prices to generally
      decline over time as the purchasing power of money increases.

      In 1967, Alan Greenspan once wrote an article called Gold and Economic
      Freedom. He wrote that: "An almost hysterical antagonism toward the gold
      standard is one issue which unites statists of all persuasions. They seem to
      sense � perhaps more clearly and subtly than many consistent defenders of
      laissez-faire � that gold and economic freedom are inseparable, that the
      gold standard is an instrument of laissez-faire and that each implies and
      requires the other. . . . This is the shabby secret of the welfare statists'
      tirades against gold. Deficit spending is simply a scheme for the
      confiscation of wealth. Gold stands in the way of this insidious process. It
      stands as a protector of property rights."

      He was right. Gold and freedom go together. Gold money is both the result of
      freedom and its leading protector. When money is as good as gold, the
      government cannot manipulate the supply for its own purposes. Just as the
      rule of law puts limits on the despotic use of police power, a gold standard
      puts extreme limits on the government's ability to spend, borrow, and
      otherwise create crazy unworkable programs. It is forced to raise its
      revenue through taxation, not inflation, and generally keep its house in
      order.

      Without the gold standard, government is free to work with the Fed to
      inflate the currency without limit. Even in our own times, we've seen
      governments do that and thereby spread mass misery. Now, all governments are
      stupid but not all are so stupid as to pull stunts like this. Most of the
      time, governments are pleased to inflate their currencies so long as they
      don't have to pay the price in the form of mass bankruptcies, falling
      exchange rates, and inflation.

      In the real world, of course, there is a lag time between cause and effect.
      The Fed has been inflating the currency at very high levels for longer than
      a year. The consequences of this disastrous policy are showing up only
      recently in the form of a falling dollar and higher gold prices. And so what
      does the Fed do? It is pulling back now. For the first time in nearly ten
      years, some measures of money (M2 and MZM) are showing a falling money
      stock, which is likely to prompt a second dip in the continuing recession.

      Greenspan now finds himself on the horns of a very serious dilemma. If he
      continues to pull back on money, the economy could tip into a serious
      recession. This is especially a danger given rising protectionism, which
      mirrors the events of the early 1930s. On the other hand, a continuation of
      the loose policy he has pursued for a year endangers the value of the dollar
      overseas.

      How much easier matters were when we didn't have to rely on the wisdom of
      exalted monetary central planners like Greenspan. Under the gold standard,
      the supply of money regulated itself. The government kept within limits.
      Banks were more cautious. Savings were high because credit was tight and
      saving was rewarded. This approach to economics is the foundation of a
      sustainable prosperity.

      We don't have that system now for the country or the world, but individuals
      are showing their preferences once again. By driving up the price of gold,
      prompting gold producers to become profitable again, the people are
      expressing their lack of confidence in their leaders. They have decided to
      protect themselves and not trust the state. That is the hidden message
      behind the new luster of gold.

      Is a gold standard feasible again? Of course. The dollar could be redefined
      in terms of gold. Interest rates would reflect the real supply and demand
      for credit. We could shut down the Fed and we would never need to worry
      again what the chairman of the Fed wanted. There was a time when Greenspan
      was nostalgic for such a system. Investors of the world have come to embrace
      this view even as Greenspan has completely abandoned it. What keeps the gold
      standard from becoming a reality again is the love of big government and
      war. If we ever fall in love with freedom again, the gold standard will once
      more become a hot issue in public debate.

      Dr. Ron Paul is a Republican member of Congress from Texas.

      ********

      JF KENNEDY & EXECUTIVE ORDER 11110

      Quotes by Lincoln, Jefferson, and Mayer Anselm Rothschild:

      "I have two great enemies, the Southern Army in front of me and the
      financial institutions in the rear. Of the two, the one in the rear is my
      greatest foe." Abraham Lincoln

      "If the American people allow private banks to control the issuance of their
      currencies, first by inflation and then by deflation, the corporation that
      will grow up around them will deprive the people of all their property until
      their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers
      conquered." Thomas Jefferson

      As Mayer Anselm Rothschild once said: "Permit me to issue and control the
      money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws..."
      -----------------------------
      On June 4th, 1963, President Kennedy signed a presidential document, called
      Executive Order 11110, which further amended Executive order 10289 of
      September 19th, 1951. This gave Kennedy, as President of the United States,
      legal clearance to create his own money to run the country, money that would
      belong to the people, an interest and debt-free money. He had printed United
      States Notes, completely ignoring the Federal Reserve Notes from the private
      banks of the Federal Reserve.

      Our records show that Kennedy issued $4,292,893,825 of cash money. It was
      perfectly obvious that Kennedy was out to undermine the Federal Reserve
      System of the United States.

      But it was only a few months later, in November of 1963, that the world
      received the shocking news of President Kennedy's assassination. No reason
      was given, of course, for anyone wanting to commit such an atrocious crime.
      But for those who knew anything about money and banking, it did not take
      long to put the pieces of the puzzle together. For surely, President Kennedy
      must have had it in mind to repeal the Federal Reserve Act of 1913, and
      return back to the United States Congress the power to create its own money.

      It is interesting to note that, only one day after Kennedy's assassination,
      all the United States notes which Kennedy had issued were called out of
      circulation.

      Read about Kennedy's Executive Order 11110 - you can look up EO 11110
      yourself at
      http://www.archives.gov/federal-register/executive-orders/1963-kennedy.html
      <http://www.archives.gov/federal-register/executive-orders/1963-kennedy.html

      Executive Order text:
      [This link is no longer valid - read the important note below]
      http://resource.lawlinks.com/Content/Legal_Research/Executive_Orders/jfk%20y
      ears/1963/governmental/executive_order_11110.htm
      <http://resource.lawlinks.com/Content/Legal_Research/Executive_Orders/jfk%20
      years/1963/governmental/executive_order_11110.htm>
      IMPORTANT NOTE: This was the link to the webpage which displayed the full
      text of Executive Order 11110. I originally looked up this detailed
      information on EO 11110 in 2002 through the Federal Register website (which
      is how I obtained this link). Fortunately I copied the text of the EO into
      this message at that time (see below). I just now checked, 3/7/05, to make
      sure this link is still functional and discovered that it is not, and that
      the actual text of all of the Executive Orders are no longer available on
      the government Federal Register website. Only a very brief general (and in
      this case, vague) description of each Executive Order is now given, which
      doesn't really tell you anything about it. Interesting that the detailed
      information and text of each Executive Order is now no longer available in
      the online government records, which makes it much more difficult for the
      public to now gain access to this information.

      Following is now the only information available on the Federal Register
      website on Executive Order 11110. This text doesn't really tell you much of
      anything.
      http://www.archives.gov/federal_register/executive_orders/1963_kennedy.html
      <http://www.archives.gov/federal_register/executive_orders/1963_kennedy.html

      Executive Order 11110
      Amendment of Executive Order No. 10289, as amended, relating to the
      performance of certain functions affecting the Department of the Treasury
      * Signed: June 4, 1963
      * Federal Register page and date: 28 FR 5605; June 7, 1963
      * Amends: EO 10289 <1951.html> , September 17, 1951

      Compare the above description to the actual text of Executive Order
      11110 below.

      Executive Order 11110
      AMENDMENT OF EXECUTIVE ORDER NO. 10289, AS AMENDED, RELATING
      TO THE PERFORMANCE OF CERTAIN FUNCTIONS AFFECTING THE DEPARTMENT OF THE
      TREASURY

      By virtue of the authority vested in me by section 301 of title 3 of
      the United States Code, it is ordered as follows:

      SECTION 1. Executive Order No. 10289 of September 19, 1951, as
      amended, is hereby further amended --

      (a) By adding at the end of paragraph 1 thereof the following
      subparagraph (j):

      "(j) The authority vested in the President by paragraph (b) of
      section 43 of the Act of May 12, 1933, as amended (31 U.S.C. 821 (b)), to
      issue silver certificates against any silver bullion, silver, or standard
      silver dollars in the Treasury not then held for redemption of any
      outstanding silver certificates, to prescribe the denominations of such
      silver certificates, and to coin standard silver dollars and subsidiary
      silver currency for their redemption," and

      (b) By revoking subparagraphs (b) and (c) of paragraph 2 thereof.

      SEC. 2. The amendment made by this Order shall not affect any act
      done, or any right accruing or accrued or any suit or proceeding had or
      commenced in any civil or criminal cause prior to the date of this Order but
      all such liabilities shall continue and may be enforced as if said
      amendments had not been made.

      JOHN F. KENNEDY

      THE WHITE HOUSE,
      June 4, 1963.