SundayNiteCall-inTV: Govt for What?

  • Terry L Parker
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2005
      Regulating:

      Physical assault?

      Theft?

      Housing?

      Food?

      Health care?

      Freedom of expression?

      Sex?

      Commercial enterprise?

      Banking?

      Employment?

      Unions?

      Space Exploration?

      .....?

      GOVERNMENT: that which has the greatest potential
      in a given area for imposing compliance to its aims.

      LIVE Nov 6 Sunday 10-11pm Central

      UNSCREENED Call-In 477ACTV (1.512.477.2288)

      Jeff Davis Show http://hometown.aol.com/tfijdshow/

      on TimeWarner Austin Cable TV 10

      AND... (WorldWide)

      Peer 2 Peer: AustinLibertyInterNet Radio/TV*

      LIVE Call-in show is on 50kbps TV Channel

      and additional audio on 12kbps Radio Channel

      * 'PeerCasting' continuously now as 'AustinLibertyInterNet'

      via 'Yellow Pages' at www.PeerCast.org

      Distributed networking like www.PeerCast.org may enable people to
      create an alternative to govt licenced & controlled broadcasting.
      That can be useful when promoting things that challenge, or may be
      inconvenient to, established authoritii :)

      Please test this (at various times as needed) as an audience member
      (or even another 'caster) and let me know of your experience(s).

      ExlploreAt http://www.peercast.org/

      get a very small self installing program
      then select 'yellow pages'
      to find 'AustinLibertyInterNet' webcasting

      'LIVE' (often) TV at aprx 100kbps (dsl/cable)

      'LoRez' TV at aprx 33kbps (modem speed)

      and 'dial-up' Radio too at aprx 24 to 12kbps

      as an experiment by me in 'distributed networking'
      then please let me know of your experience

      -Terry Liberty Parker
      AND Find On-demand Playbacks On-line via
      AustinLibertyInterNet Radio/TV
      at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LibertyProspects/links
      VoiceCall 1.512.462.1776

      every Sunday 6:30pm (central) to ?
      I host informal disscussion
      to which all are welcome
      who want to consider ideas & issues
      of Liberty & Justice for ALL

      in Hickory St Grill at 8th & Congress, Austin TX
      Look for me, MyPicAt http://profiles.yahoo.com/txliberty

      Then at 10pm (central) Call-in TV http://hometown.aol.com/tfijdshow/