OPINION RELEASE: The Income Tax Gulag -- What Happened in Vegas, Must End In Vegas

  • We The People Constitutional Activism
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1 8:41 AM
      Phone: 303-329-0481
      E-mail: rick@...

      We the People Scoop 11/1/05
      ** Visit the website: http://www.stanley2002.org **
      ** OR Our NEW Offshore Host at www.wtpconstitutionalactivism.org **
      ** Like the Scoop? Forward it to everyone you know! **
      ** **
      ** SPECIAL NOTICE: Many of our readers know that the scooplist has **
      ** been down for just over a month. We have been given no answers **
      ** by our previous hosts, so obviously we were taken down by the **
      ** Powers That Be (PTB) that do not what to see this kind of info **
      ** coming out. Hence, we have moved our newsletter and will mirror **
      ** the Stanley2002.org website to offshore servers where they **
      ** cannot be tampered with. The new mirrored site will be at: **
      ** http://wtpconstitutionalactivism.org **

      OPINION RELEASE: The Income Tax Gulag -- What Happened in Vegas, Must End In Vegas

      www.GiveMeLiberty.orgwww.GiveMeLiberty.org <http://givemeliberty.org/>

      October 31, 2005

      The Income Tax Gulag

      What Happened in Vegas
      Must End In Vegas

      77-Year Old Schiff Being Tortured
      With Chain Shackles, Mistreatment

      Imagine writing a book containing information so offensive and damaging
      to the government that the government prosecutes you for running a
      "fraudulent tax shelter" and the book is subsequently banned by a
      federal judge - without the government ever citing a single sentence
      that is false, misleading or fraudulent.

      Imagine having your business raided and records seized using a
      court-sanctioned search warrant that fails to aver any specific law that
      you have violated.

      Imagine the raid is conducted by a platoon of well-armed federal
      officers that have no delegated or statutory authority to conduct such a

      Imagine then being indicted for allegedly committing more than a dozen
      federal tax crimes - each of which is predicated upon a crucial, but
      erroneous, legal presumption that direct, un-apportioned taxes on the
      labor of individuals have in fact, been legally imposed and that the
      government's prosecution is allowed to proceed without it ever having to
      establish for the legal record or prove before the jury that such a law
      exists - even though the Supreme Court has ruled it must.

      Imagine filing more than a dozen legal motions over 18 months seeking to
      dismiss the charges for lack of jurisdiction, each one citing specific
      U.S. statutes and Supreme Court decisions leading to irrefutable legal
      conclusions requiring dismissal, only to have the government respond
      without substance that the motions are "frivolous" and then have the
      court delay its denial of the motions until just hours before the trial
      begins in order to prevent any appeal.

      Imagine a "trial" where you are not allowed to question your accusers
      about the law or present evidence about the law, even though what the
      law actually says is the only question before the court and your entire
      defense is based on what the law actually says.

      Imagine a "trial" where one morning, you witness the U.S. Attorneys
      emerging from a secret, ex-parte meeting in the judge's chambers about
      which you and your attorneys have no knowledge or notice and you have no
      idea what they discussed.

      Click Here To Access The Full Update

      Please Remember:
      It is only your generous support
      that keeps us moving forward.

      The Landmark Right-To-Petition Lawsuit
      and Operations of the WTP Foundation
      are Funded Solely By Your Generous Support
      <http://www.GiveMeLiberty.org/donations/donate-join.htm> .

      Our Home Page is www.GiveMeLiberty.org

      Yourself To Our e-Mail List
      Delete <http://www.givemeliberty.org/user/info/SignIn.aspx> Yourself
      From Our e-Mail List

      This message was sent to address rick@... by

      We The People Foundation For Constitutional Education
      2458 Ridge Road, Queensbury, New York 12804

      To send an email to Bob Schulz, click here:
      mailto:bob@... <mailto:bob@...>

      Disclaimer: Information shared in the Stanley Scoop is not necessarily
      the opinion of the editor or staff. It is shared for information
      purposes only and it is recommended that you come to your own conclusions.

      On Truth Radio Network
      to listen, click here: http://www.truthradio.com

      Also check out The Revolutionary Coalition!
      This group is working to unite all third parties that defend the
      constitution, independents, and non-voters (making up 60% of
      Americans) into one SUPER THIRD PARTY!

      On Yahoo groups at

      This group has a single line platform: "To defend our (Natural)
      God-given, unalienable, Constitutionally protected and guaranteed

      Subscribe by sending email to:

      Also see our main website at:

      To subscribe to the We the People Constitutional Activism Scoop,
      send a message to subscribe@...

      If you wish to unsubscribe from We the People Constitutional Activism Scoop,
      send a message to unsubscribe@...

      All other changes for personal attention, such as changing your email address, send to

      newsletter@... is usually ignored....