[Scooplist] OPINION RELEASE: New Miranda Warning! [From FISH]

  • rick@stanley2002.org
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 2005
      Phone: 303-329-0481
      E-mail: rick@...

      We the People Scoop 07/04/05 ** Special Edition **
      WE THE PEOPLE SCOOP - TO EXPOSE! **
      ** Visit the website: http://www.stanley2002.org **
      ** Like the Scoop? Forward it to everyone you know! **

      OPINION RELEASE: New Miranda Warning! [From FISH]

      ----- Forwarded message from Occupant Family <lookin2c@...> -----

      Subject: New Miranda Warning! [From FISH]

      New Miranda Warning!
      1. You have a right to swing first! [We will testify you did!]
      2. Anything you say or do, or do not say or do, will be mis-construed
      and used as an excuse to beat the crap out of you!
      3. You have a right to receive medical attention after we beat the crap
      out of you and to have a medical personnel present
      ONLY after the beating!
      4. If you cannot afford medical attention, a doctor will be appointed
      to dress your wounds free of charge!
      5. Do you understand that you are in deep crap, and if yes, do you want
      medical services or a mortician called now?
      6. Do you understand each of these rights as I have yelled them in your
      face?

      http://www.stanley2002.org
      guest call in line: 1-800-433-1429
      to listen, click here: http://www.americanvoiceradio.com

      If you wish to unsubscribe from We the People Scoop,
      change your email address, or add an email address,
      please visit the automated list management at:
      or
      http://lists.stanley2002.org/mailman/listinfo/scooplist
      or for personal attention, please send a message to
      webmaster@... with the subject "unsubscribe" from the email
      address you received it at.
      scoop@... are usually ignored....