Various from Sean Gabb

    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 29, 2005

      I've been busy for the past six weeks withmy novel, which has
      now reached 91,000 words, and is approaching its resolution.
      It's a blood-soaked thriller set in mediaeval Rome.

      However, I have remained fairly busy otherwise.

      I am on BBC Radio Three this evening, the 29th June, at 9:30
      BST, to discuss altruism and third world poverty. I shall be on
      with a bunch of the usual Establishment lefties.

      You can hear this on-line by going to:

      http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio3/index.shtml?logo

      And here is a letter to The Evening Standard, a shortened
      version fo which may be published tomorrow:

      Sir,

      The progress of the Identity Cards Bill show that civil
      libertarians may not have lost the arguments. But we have lost
      the votes. By a trick of our electoral system, a Government with
      a "mandate" comprising just 22 per cent of the electorate is
      able to force through the most illiberal measure in a quarter of
      a century that has been noted for its illiberal legislation.

      There is no coherent argument for identity cards. They will not
      stop terrorism or any other crime. They are too easy to forge.
      All they do is to give massive powers of surveillance, and
      therefore of moral control, into the hands of an authoritarian
      state.

      But the Bill looks set to pass. So what can we do about it as
      individuals?

      I don't suggest we should all prepare to be sent to prison. Most
      of us have better things to do with our lives. But we can slow
      down the introduction of identity cards.

      Eventually, they will be required by a mass of corporate and
      state interests to do everything from opening a bank account to
      getting married. They might not be made compulsory. They will,
      even so, be made essential.

      Until then, there is the option of quiet, personal sabotage. One
      thing we can do, if they are more than a few years old, is to
      "lose" our passports and apply for new ones before the Passport
      Agency is co-opted into handing out the identity cards. If we
      are to be given these things, let it be made as administratively
      difficult and expensive as we can.

      We can't stop the Identity Cards Bill. But we can help to make
      it a real headache to implement.

      Yours sincerely,

      Dr Sean Gabb
      Director of Communications
      The Libertarian Alliance

      Love to all - even those of you whomay not deserve it!

      Sean

      --
      Sean Gabb sean@... Mobile Number: 07956 472 199
      http://www.seangabb.co.uk http://www.libertarian.co.uk
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 18 2:47 PM
        Greetings to All!

        1. I have been too busy so far to write up my speech on
        "Islam and Britain" given the other Friday evening.
        Instead, I have uploaded a sound file of the full video
        made of the event. You can find this at:

        http://www.libertarian.co.uk/multimedia/2005-09-08-evans-sig
        .mp3
        http://www.libertarian.co.uk/multimedia/multimedia.htm

        You can have a dvd video of the speech for only £5.

        2. I have also uploaded several other sound files of
        videos that I have converted to digital format these are:

        25/10/98
        Channel Four, People's Parliament
        Whether Smoking Should be Banned
        Sean Gabb
        Sean Makes some good points, but has only a few minutes to
        make his case - starting at 23'02". This is a sound file
        of a television broadcast. For various reasons, no dvd of
        the whole broadcast is available.

        http://www.libertarian.co.uk/multimedia/1998-10-25-smokingba
        n-sig.mp3
        http://www.libertarian.co.uk/multimedia/multimedia.htm

        17/10/96
        Scottish Television, Trial by Night
        Whether the Police Should be Privatised
        Sean Gabb
        Sean makes a good, orthodox case for privatising the
        Monsters in Blue. The only reason for listening to this
        broadcast is that it shows how he was moving without fully
        realising from the old "privatise everything" school of
        libertarianism to a more sophisticated understanding of
        the need to shut down certain state activities on the
        grounds that they are too dangerous to civil society to be
        left even in private hands. This is a sound file of a

        http://www.libertarian.co.uk/multimedia/1996-10-17-police-si
        g.mp3
        http://www.libertarian.co.uk/multimedia/multimedia.htm

        10/10/96
        Granada Sky Broadcasting, Britain Talks Back
        The Legalisation of Drugs
        Sean Gabb
        Sean is on very good form. Particularly worth catching is
        his utter deflation of some "protecting the kiddies"
        health fascist on the ages of some of the "young people"
        he was puling about. This is a sound file of a television

        http://www.libertarian.co.uk/multimedia/1996-10-10-drugs-sig
        .mp3
        http://www.libertarian.co.uk/multimedia/multimedia.htm

        3. I shall be speaking at the Westminster Arms in London
        on the 4th October 2005. Here is the full advertisement
        put out by the Society for Individual Freedom:

        Dr Sean Gabb: Cultural Revolution, Culture War: The True
        Battle for Britain

        6.30pm, Tuesday 4th October 2005

        Westminster Arms (upstairs room)
        9 Storey’s Gate
        London
        SW1P 3AT

        Admission is free, but a small donation at the end of the
        evening or later is always welcome. The meeting is open to
        members and non-members alike. Sean Gabb will arrange for
        the event to be recorded on video.

        * * *

        The SIF (http://www.individualist.org.uk) is pleased to
        announce that its next guest speaker will be Dr Sean Gabb.

        An Anglican Bishop nearly arrested for stating Church
        doctrine. Villagers actually arrested for making fun of
        gypsies. Museums stripped of "imperialist” symbols. This
        is life in the Britain of today.

        "Political correctness gone mad” some will say. Not so,
        says Sean Gabb. He explains how Britain in particular, and
        the English-speaking world in general, have been conquered
        from within.

        We face a new ruling class made up of the student radicals
        of the 1960s and 70s. Now in power, they are creating in
        their own behaviour all the corruption and bigotry and
        hypocrisy that they falsely alleged against the liberal
        democratic rulers they have replaced.

        This being so, the leading writers of the “New Left” -
        Antonio Gramsci, Louis Althusser and Michel Foucault -
        become highly relevant for conservatives and libertarians.
        They are relevant not because their analysis of liberal
        democracy was correct, but because it explains what their
        disciples are trying to do. Before we can change the
        world, we need to understand it.

        * * *

        Sean Gabb (http://www.seangabb.co.uk) is a very prolific
        writer on the politics and culture of modern England. As
        Editor of the Candidlist, he imposed a mild reign of
        terror on Conservative candidates for Parliament that
        greatly amused him, that for the first time showed the
        power of the Internet in this country, and that had an
        entirely beneficial effect on Conservative policy towards
        the European Union. He is Director of Communications for
        the Libertarian Alliance (http://www.libertarian.co.uk)
        and does much else besides.

        Message 3 of 8 , May 23, 2006

          I am currently out of England. If you have sent me e-mails, I am
          receiving, but replying is often slow. I shall be back home next week.

          In the meantime, let me say that the Libertarian Alliance is presently
          finalising the plan for our next conference in London this coming
          November. This will begin with a memorial service to Chris R. Tame. Many
          of you were unable for obvious reasons to attend the funeral in Sussex
          last month. So we shall be holding a second memorial in London.

          I also send a copy of an appeal letter we are sending to all our
          subscribers. For the past year or so, the Libertarian Alliance has not
          been as active as it might have been. I do not think I need explain the
          reason why. Now that Tim and I have taken over the joint leadership, it is
          our ambition to revive the organisation as the most active libertarian
          movement in Europe.

          Even so, we have not really been inactive. I am on the television or radio
          just about every week in England. And Tim I think had an article in the
          last Mail on Sunday.

          If you wish to help with the current work and the future revival of the
          Libertarian Alliance, I would most strongly urge you to consider becoming
          a Gold Subscriber. You can do this by contacting Tim or by using the
          PayPal facility on the front page of our website - www.libertarian.co.uk

          As well as helping the work of winning the war of ideas in England, Gold
          Subscribers will also be invited in due course to one of the Top Secret
          Dinners arranged in Central London by our President. Here, you will meet
          prominent figures from the worlds of journalism, business and politics in
          a relaxed and convivial atmosphere.

          Those who contribute additional funds may be eligible for our Top Top
          Secred Dinners held in a cellar deep below Buckingham Palace. Here you
          will meet prominent members of the Royal Family and others of the
          Illuminati. Last month, our dinner was graced by the presence of Her
          Majesty the Queen, who for the occasion assumed her lizard form and
          sacrificed a virgin. Those of you who may be familiar with the welfare
          policies of the Blair Government and the corrupt and pornographic nature
          of our media will appreciate the trouble we faced in providing Her Majesty
          with a semi-attractive virgin from the working classes under the age of
          five. I am proud to say I did find one during a nocturnal prowl through
          Doncaster. Her loved ones have been silenced by the promise of a quintuple
          rollover jackpot win for her mother on the National Lottery this August
          and the admission of her latest "uncle" to the Big Brother household.

          On second thoughts, I should say that the Diamond Subscription is only
          open to direct descendants of Jesus Christ who have passed through the
          Eighth Circle of Freemasonry and have jobs in accountancy or banking. The
          rest of you will find that a Gold Subscription brings a sufficiently warm
          feeling of a duty done plus the occasional good dinner.

          Go on - it's only £10 a month for a Gold Subscription.

          Regards,

          Sean Gabb
          Director
          The Libertarian Alliance

          LA financial appeal for growth and success

          The Libertarian Alliance
          Suite 35
          2 Landsdowne Row
          London W1J 6HL
          England

          Dear Supporter of the Libertarian Alliance,

          Following the recent death of the Libertarian Alliance's Founder and
          President, Dr. Chris R. Tame, we are writing to ask for your help in
          ensuring the organisation's future growth and success. As the new
          President and Director of the LA we would like to join all our colleagues
          on the organisation's committee and ask you to consider making a financial
          contribution.

          To streamline the organisation and make it more effective there are many
          changes we are now planning. A better web site, more publications, more
          effective media outreach and higher quality events are priorities for
          2006-2007. Yet we can only achieve these goals with your financial support.

          To help ensure the organisation's continuing growth and success there are
          now three ways you can give money to the LA.

          1. For those supporters who have not yet done so, please find out more
          about the benefits of LA Gold Subscription at £10 per month on standing
          order by contacting Tim Evans at tim@... or by calling him
          directly on 07956 969523.

          2. Alternatively, please send a donation by cheque payable to the
          'Libertarian Alliance' to the above postal address.

          3. Finally, to make a direct online payment please use the new Paypal
          facility on LA's home page at www.libertarian.co.uk

          Before Chris died he endorsed this appeal and our vision for the future of
          the LA. In his last couple of weeks he was adamant that fundraising must
          now become the priority so that the organisation can further
          professionalise and make the necessary step changes. We very much hope
          that you will help us honour his memory and turn the agreed vision into a
          reality. Thank you in advance for your support.

          Yours sincerely,

          Dr. Tim Evans, LA President & Dr. Sean Gabb, LA Director
          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 9, 2006
            Dear Sirs,

            Three things to report:

            1. I did a BBC Radio 5 debate last Monday with some Green activists.
            You can hear a recording of this debate by going here:

            http://www.libertarian.co.uk/multimedia/2006-08-07-sig-environment.mp3
            http://www.libertarian.co.uk/multimedia/multimedia.htm

            I must warn you - the recording begins with a statement by Tony Blair!

            2. My novel, The Column of Phocas, is doing well. Since the first
            copies came from the printer yesterday, I have been taking bag after
            bag of them to the Post Office.

            You can read the first three chapters of the novel for free by going
            here:

            http://www.candidlist.demon.co.uk/hampden/phocas.pdf

            You can buy it via PayPal by going here:

            http://www.candidlist.demon.co.uk/hampden/phocas.htm

            Or you can buy it via Amazon by going here:

            http://www.seangabb.co.uk/freelife/amazon.htm

            3. The Libertarian Alliance 2006 Conference will take place at the
            National Liberal Club in London this coming 25th and 26th November.
            We have a most interesting set of speakers.

            We have normally allowed people to pay at the door if they wanted.
            However, the fire regulations at the National Liberal Club will now
            limit attendance to not more than 120 persons. As we will start the
            conference with a memorial for our Founder, Dr Chris R. Tame, we
            expect that many more people will wish to attend than will be allowed
            in.

            Therefore, if you wish to secure your place at the conference, I
            advise you to book now. The Conference Fee is Pounds 85 or Euros 120
            or US Dollars 150. You can book via PayPal by going here:

            http://www.libertarian.co.uk/conf06.htm

            Many regards,

            Sean Gabb
            Director
            The Libertarian Alliance Tel: (44) 7956 472 199

            sean@... http://www.seangabb.co.uk
            http://www.libertarian.co.uk http://www.hampdenpress.co.uk/

            Buy my new book - "The Column of Phocas: A Novel of Murder and
            Intrigue Set in Mediaeval Rome" -
            http://www.candidlist.demon.co.uk/hampden/phocas.htm
            Message 5 of 8 , May 10, 2007

              Several things to report:

              1 - I'm on telly this evening. I shall be broadcasting
              from 18 Doughty Street, the remarkable Internet station. I
              shall be on at 9:45pm or thereafter. The url is
              http://www.18doughtystreet.com/

              I shall doubtless be singing a most unpleasant Nunc
              Dimittis over the departure of Tony Blair from office.
              Please do try to watch, and do feel free to comment via
              the e-mail links.

              2 - Thanks to a very generous grant from what Madsen Pirie
              calls on his blog -

              (http://www.adamsmith.org/blog/index.php/blog/chris_tames_li
              brary/) -

              "some friends", I have been able to donate the library of
              Chris R. Tame to the Economics University in Prague. This
              was an exceptional library of perhaps 20,000 books, which
              are now to be of use in a part of the world where funds to
              buy English-language books are not abundant, and where the
              classics of our movement are in even shorter supply.

              3 - I am just finishing the last revisions to "The Column
              of Phocas" for my publisher. This is very exciting, as
              there is to be an American edition next year, and
              translations into French and German. The revised edition
              has been pruned of the unrestrained sex and violence and
              excretory functions, and the long digression on
              bookbinding has been shortened. This is all for the
              American market, where readers are apparently more
              squeamish about such things.

              The original edition will be taken off the market in the
              next few weeks. If you want to buy a copy, do go here:

              http://tinyurl.co.uk/3g3e or http://tinyurl.co.uk/z31v

              Best Wishes,

              Sean

              Director, The Libertarian Alliance
              Tel: 07956 472 199

              sean@... http://www.seangabb.co.uk
              http://www.libertarian.co.uk http://www.hampdenpress.co.uk/
              Message 6 of 8 , Nov 28, 2007

                1. I have just uploaded a video file of the "Libertarian World Conference
                1991". This contains rare footage of Chris R. Tame in his prime, before
                the clouds had gathered that darkened his final years. He is certainly at
                his best here! The video also shows Hubert and Rita Jongen, Tom Grey, and
                Alastair James, among other friends. You can view the footage here:

                (or http://tinyurl.com/yowcr5)

                2. I did another BBC radio discussion the day before yesterday on free
                speech and that Oxford Union debate. You can find the mp3 file here:

                http://www.libertarian.co.uk/multimedia/2007-11-26-freespeech-sig.mp3
                (or http://tinyurl.com/ys2gtp)

                3. I have just received the latest issue of "The Individual", published
                by the Society for Individual Freedom. The SIF and LA are sister
                organisations. Though they do not live together, they do share Nigel
                Meek, who is Editorial Director of the LA and Editor of "The Individual".
                This is an excellent issue of the SIF' quarterly journal, and I hope
                Nigel will republish some of the articles though the LA.

                you can find details of the SIF by going here:

                http://www.individualist.org.uk/

                Issues of "The Individual" are located here:

                http://www.individualist.org.uk/the-individual-2002-2007.htm
                (or http://tinyurl.com/2gup2q)

                4. Christmas is coming, and I am sure you have friends and relatives who
                have already have everything that can be bought in places like John
                Lewis. Therefore, let me recommend two of my books:

                Cultural Revolution, Culture War (£9.99)
                (buy from Amazon at: http://tinyurl.com/2db7co)
                The Column of Phocas (£8.99)
                (buy from Amazon at: http://tinyurl.com/ynxldm)

                You can read reviews of the Cultural Revolution book at
                http://www.candidlist.demon.co.uk/hampden/culture.htm
                (or http://tinyurl.com/34e2o3)

                There are new reviews by Gregg Beaman and Kevin Carson.

                Though it might not be good marketing, I will suggest that you might know
                people whose visits or telephone calls you wished to discourage. Giving
                such people one of my books for Christmas might be helpful.

                5. Here is another book. I did not write this, but it is worth bringing
                to attention:

                The Great Reading Disaster: Reclaiming Our Educational Birthright
                (Paperback) by Alice Coleman (Author), Mona McNee (Author) (£16.99)
                (buy from Amazon at http://tinyurl.com/yta2tu)

                That's all for now.

                Regards,

                Director, The Libertarian Alliance
                Tel: 07956 472 199

                sean@... http://www.seangabb.co.uk
                http://www.libertarian.co.uk http://www.hampdenpress.co.uk/
              • Sean Gabb
                Message 7 of 8 , Oct 11, 2010

                  Several matters:

                  1. Here is a video of the Libertarian Alliance President, Dr Tim Evans. He
                  was speaking last month in London to the other Libertarian Alliance.

                  http://vimeo.com/15037407

                  2. I shall be speaking in Oxford, to the Libertarian Society there, on
                  Tuesday the 19th October 2010. Here is a link to the event:

                  http://groupspaces.com/oxlib/item/73295

                  3. The Libertarian Alliance Conference will be held in London at the
                  National Liberal Club during the weekend of the 30th and 31st October
                  2010. As ever, it will be a jolly event. Here is a link to the conference
                  brochure, which includes a booking form:

                  http://www.libertarian.co.uk/conferences/conf10brochure.htm

                  4. The Chris R. Tame Memorial Prize Essay closes in the next fortnight. If
                  you want to win £1,000 for what I consider a very trifling effort in terms
                  of writing, do look here for the details:

                  http://www.libertarian.co.uk/conferences/prize10.htm

                  And do bear in mind that I have waived the requirement for hard copy
                  submission as unreasonable to foreigners. All you need do is send me a
                  Word attachment and I will consider your effort.

                  5. Mrs Gabb has instructed me to get rid of my Private Eye collection.
                  This runs, with several breaks, from 1979 to 2005. It includes several
                  copies from the early 1970s that I bought as a child. Would anyone like to
                  take all these off my hands? If you want to give me some money, I shall be
                  delighted. But do you want to take them from me and give them a good home?
                  If so, do contact me.

                  Regards,

                  Sean

                  Director, The Libertarian Alliance (Carbon Positive since 1979)
                  sean@... Tel: 07956 472 199
                  Skype Username: seangabb

                  http://www.hampdenpress.co.uk
                  http://www.richardblake.org.uk/
                  http://www.facebook.com/sean.gabb
                  http://vimeo.com/seangabb

                  Wikipedia Entry: http://tinyurl.com/23jvoz

                  Buy these novels by Richard Blake: "Conspiracies of Rome"
                  <http://tinyurl.com/l8uj8r> ("Fascinating to read, very well written, an
                  intriguing plot" Derek Jacobi); "Terror of Constantinople"
                  <http://tinyurl.com/n9ugw3> ("Nasty, fun and educational" The Daily
                  Telegraph); "Blood of Alexandria" <http://tinyurl.com/356mwdr>. "Sword of
                  Damascus" will be published in June 2011. Buy them for your own enjoyment.
                  Buy them as presents for your friends and loved ones.
                • Sean Gabb
                  Message 8 of 8 , Jul 18, 2011

                    I am now back from the family holiday in Slovakia. But I was not wholly inactive there. Various to report:

                    1. My dear friend, Richard Blake, whom you may know as the critically-acclaimed and internationally best-selling author, was briefly with me to speak at the launch of his newly-translated Teror v Konštantínopole <http://www.richardblake.me.uk/node/50>. This was indeed a glittering event in the Panta Rhei <http://www.pantarhei.sk/>bookshop in Bratislava, attended by the brightest and the best in Slovak culture. This was followed by a couple of newspaper interviews and a longish television appearance. There is a video, and I will make this and all else available in due course.

                    For those who missed this particular launch, there will be another in November, when yet another of Mr Blake's books will come out in Slovak, and he will tour the country, giving speeches and interviews. Stand by for further details.

                    2. While in Slovakia, Mr Blake was interviewed by Andy Duncan of the Cobden Centre, all about inflation in the Roman and Byzantine Empires. This was a long and interesting discussion. Sadly, the person in charge at the Cobden Centre was plainly lacking in literary taste and common sense, and thought nothing of making himself and his employers look like clowns by having the recording deleted. Nevertheless, the recording has now made its way to Radio Free Market <http://www.radiofreemarket.com/blog/1/198>. So has the only person at the Cobden Centre worth talking to.

                    3. I have also been interviewed by Radio Free Market. Here <http://radiofreemarket.com/archives/dr-sean-gabb-death-free-choice-and-free-people-070911-rfm> is a long recording of what I said last month about the decline and fall of English liberty.

                    4. While in Slovakia, I took part in a BBC Radio 5 discussion <http://www.seangabb.co.uk/?q=node/566>. This was in response to a Guardian-writing journalist called Kia Abdullah, who claimed on Twitter that she smiled at the death of three white, middle-class youths. I went on against Sunny Hundal, an Indian lefty, who tried to defend Miss Abdullah.

                    My points were -

                    * If Miss Abdullah were being done over by the authorities for her remarks, she could count on the immediate and uncompromising support of the Libertarian Alliance. Since she is not being done over, I could ignore her right to freedom of speech in the abstract and comment on her use of that right.
                    * Her comments, as reported, showed a most unusual degeneracy of character. No normal person would ever laugh over the accidental deaths of these young men, or seek to increase the private grief of their parents. I said that I hoped Miss Abdullah would be shunned for the rest of her life as a moral leper.
                    * There was a further consideration. If a white journalist had made similar comments about the death of young men with names like Leroy Jones and Jesmond Akimbo, he would have been crucified at once. There are people in this country capable of finding racism in a bus queue. How will these people treat Miss Abdullah?

                    I obviously caught Sunny Hundal by surprise. He was reduced to feeble irrelevance. A question I could have asked, but chose not to, was whether he would have been so eager to go on air to defend a white journalist who had laughed at the death of black people. His presence in this debate, and his general conduct, could be seen as one of those acts of ethnic solidarity he and his friends have made virtually impossible for whites.

                    Even if there was no racial aspect in his defence – even if he were simply defending a fellow lefty – he deserved the good kicking I gave him. Since time out of mind, these people have been telling us how much better they are than everyone else. Well, here is one of those occasions when the mask has slipped, and what these people really look like is not a pleasant sight.

                    Oh, and I suppose I should also confess that, in the five minutes before I went on, I looked up Mr Hundal on Google. I was much saddened by all the horrid things he had said about me on his blog - he even called me a "politically and historically illiterate prick <http://www.pickledpolitics.com/archives/12316>." I suppose this may, in some small way, have caused me to bite the man's head off live on air.

                    5. Here <http://www.seangabb.co.uk/?q=node/567> is a speech that I gave in Bratislava to INESS <http://www.iness.sk/modules.php?name=Content&pa=showpage&pid=7> on the 13th July 2011. It is notable mainly for a comical slip that I made in the question and answer session. I was trying to distinguish between liberation struggles and terrorism, and neglected to insist that the cause should be just. In consequence, I suddenly found myself admitting that Margaret Thatcher was a legitimate target in the Sinn Fein/IRA murder attempt in 1984. The mental crunching of gears is comical or pathetic - possibly both.

                    6. I hope, during the next few months, to write a fantasy novel That will rival The Churchill Memorandum <http://www.seangabb.co.uk/?q=node/515>as satire from the right. I will also publish a volume of critical essays. Right now, however, I must go shopping.

                    With love to all - even those who have done nothing or less than nothing to deserve it,

                    Sean

                    Director, The Libertarian Alliance (Carbon Positive since 1979)
                    sean@... <mailto:sean@...> Tel: 07956 472 199
                    Skype Username: seangabb
                    Postal Address: Suite 35, 2 Lansdowne Row, London W1J 6HL, England

                    http://www.libertarian.co.uk <http://www.libertarian.co.uk/>
                    http://www2.libertarian.co.uk <http://www2.libertarian.co.uk/>
                    http://www.seangabb.co.uk <http://www.seangabb.co.uk/>
                    http://richardblake.me.uk/ <http://richardblake.me.uk/>
                    http://libertarianalliance.wordpress.com <http://libertarianalliance.wordpress.com/>
                    http://www.facebook.com/sean.gabb <http://www.facebook.com/sean.gabb>
                    http://vimeo.com/seangabb <http://vimeo.com/seangabb>

                    Wikipedia Entry: http://tinyurl.com/23jvoz <http://tinyurl.com/23jvoz>

                    What would England and the world have been like in 1959 if there had been no Second World War? For one possible answer, read Sean Gabb's new novel "The Churchill Memorandum". If you like Bulldog Drummond and Biggles and the early James Bond, this will be right up your street: http://tinyurl.com/39lpade <http://tinyurl.com/39lpade>. Don't be frightened of the TinyURL - the original is just too long for a sig file.