[Scooplist] OPINION RELEASE: 30 Deep!!!From LA What's going on................Come see

  • rick@stanley2002.org
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2005
      Phone: 303-329-0481
      E-mail: rick@...

      We the People Scoop 03/31/05 ** Special Edition **
      WE THE PEOPLE SCOOP - TO EXPOSE! **
      ** Visit the website: http://www.stanley2002.org **
      ** Like the Scoop? Forward it to everyone you know! **

      OPINION RELEASE: 30 Deep!!!From LA What's going on................Come see

      STANLEY NOTE: Seems the "black community" is being crapped on just as much, if
      not more, than the "patriot community". Seems one day down the road an
      inevitable UNITING will probably take place between the two groups (white and
      black slaves) to do battle with the criminals in government. The "Unintended
      Consequences" of the government's actions will continue to fester and cause
      unrest. I recommend that every American read the book entitled "Unintended
      Consequences" by John Ross. Available at Amazon.com for about $20.00 and is
      required reading for the slave considering breaking the chains, (black, white,
      brown, red, yellow, doesn't matter). It is happening right now, in the early
      stages.

      At the very least, the patriot community could learn something about UNITY, and
      standing up for right, and perhaps the rampant cowardice of the white patriot
      community should learn some courage from the actions of the black community
      that is striving for freedom and liberty as well as the rest of America in the
      POLICE STATE OF AMERICA. The illusions of satan's government are being
      shattered by the truth every day. Spread the word. Check out the website at
      http://www.stanley2002.org God bless.

      LIVE FREE pr Die!
      Rick Stanley
      Quoting elvira52 <elvira52@...>:

> [...]

      http://www.stanley2002.org
      guest call in line: 1-800-433-1429
      to listen, click here: http://www.americanvoiceradio.com

      If you wish to unsubscribe from We the People Scoop,
      change your email address, or add an email address,
      please visit the automated list management at:
      or
      http://lists.stanley2002.org/mailman/listinfo/scooplist
      or for personal attention, please send a message to
      webmaster@... with the subject "unsubscribe" from the email
      address you received it at.
      scoop@... are usually ignored....