[Scooplist] MEDIA RELEASE: Prez Bush given the Indian name of "WALKIN' EAGLE"

  • rick@stanley2002.org
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2005
      Phone: 303-329-0481
      E-mail: rick@...

      We the People Scoop 03/01/05 ** Special Edition **
      WE THE PEOPLE SCOOP - TO EXPOSE! **
      ** Visit the website: http://www.stanley2002.org **
      ** Like the Scoop? Forward it to everyone you know! **

      MEDIA RELEASE: Prez Bush given the Indian name of "WALKIN' EAGLE"

      STANLEY NOTE: I had seen it before, but it is so very appropriate at just this
      moment in time. Thank you Carl.

      ----- Forwarded message from "Carl f. Worden" <wolfeyes@...> -----

      Subject: Prez Bush given the Indian name of "WALKIN' EAGLE"

      > WALKIN' EAGLE...
      >
      > President Bush was invited to address a major gathering
      > of the American Indian Nation last weekend in Arizona.
      > He spoke for almost an hour on his future plans for
      > increasing every Native American's present standard of
      > living. He referred to his career as Governor of Texas,
      > how he had signed "YES" 1,237 times - for every Indian
      > issue that came to his desk for approval.
      >
      > Although the President was vague on the details of his
      > plan, he seemed most enthusiastic about his future ideas
      > for helping his "red brothers".
      >
      > At the conclusion of his speech, the Tribes presented
      > the President with a plaque inscribed with his new
      > Indian name - Walking Eagle. The proud President then
      > departed in his motorcade, waving to the crowds.
      >
      > A news reporter later inquired to the group of chiefs
      > of how they come to select the new name given to
      > the President.
      >
      > They explained that Walking Eagle is the name given to
      > a bird so full of shit it can no longer fly.

      http://www.stanley2002.org
      guest call in line: 1-800-433-1429
      to listen, click here: http://www.americanvoiceradio.com

      If you wish to unsubscribe from We the People Scoop,
      change your email address, or add an email address,
      please visit the automated list management at:
      or
      http://lists.stanley2002.org/mailman/listinfo/scooplist
      or for personal attention, please send a message to
      webmaster@... with the subject "unsubscribe" from the email
      address you received it at.
      scoop@... are usually ignored....