[Scooplist] MEDIA RELEASE: Even God Likes a Good Laugh

  • rick@stanley2002.org
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7, 2005
      Phone: 303-329-0481
      E-mail: rick@...

      We the People Scoop 02/07/05 ** Special Edition **
      WE THE PEOPLE SCOOP - TO EXPOSE! **
      ** Visit the website: http://www.stanley2002.org **
      ** Like the Scoop? Forward it to everyone you know! **

      MEDIA RELEASE: Even God Likes a Good Laugh

      ----- Forwarded message from Bob Sindelar <rsindela@...> -----

      Subject: Even God Likes a Good Laugh

      What Nationality was Jesus?

      There were 3 good arguments that Jesus could have been Black:
      1. He called everyone "brother"
      2. He liked Gospel
      3. He couldn't get a fair trial.

      But then there were 3 equally good arguments that Jesus was Jewish:
      1. He went into His Fathers business.
      2. He lived at home until he was 33.
      3. He was sure his Mother was a virgin and his mother was sure he was God.

      But then there were 3 equally good arguments that Jesus could have been Italian:
      1. He talked with his hands.
      2. He had wine with every meal.
      3. He used olive oil.

      But then there were 3 equally good arguments that Jesus could have been a
      Californian:
      1. He never cut his hair.
      2. He walked around barefoot all the time.
      3. He started a new religion.

      But then there were 3 equally good arguments that Jesus could have been Irish:
      1. He never got married.
      2. He was always telling stories.
      3. He loved green pastures.

      But the most compelling evidence of all - 3 proofs that Jesus could have been a
      woman:
      1. He fed a crowd at a moment's notice when there was no food.
      2. He kept trying to get a message across to a bunch of men who just didn't get
      it.
      3. And even when he was dead, He had to get up because there was more work to
      do.

      And I would like to add three (3) more proofs he was an American,

      But I will pass for now, folks. Maybe you'd like to comment or add
      something?
      Your reply could prove both welcome, and interesting.

      Wishing you, a very Prosperous and Happy (unIncarcerated) New Year!

      And
      Be Happy! Help someone ease their pain, or lessen their hardship today.

      Very truly friends and God Bless You,

      Bob

      Robert J Sindelar
      355 East 14th Street
      Elmira Heights, N.Y. 14903-1859

      Phone (607) 734-2136

      rsindela@...
      http://home.stny.rr.com/sindelar
      http://home.stny.rr.com/sindelar/Feb23Schumer.htm

      change your email address, or add an email address,
      please visit the automated list management at:
      or
      http://lists.stanley2002.org/mailman/listinfo/scooplist
      or for personal attention, please send a message to
      webmaster@... with the subject "unsubscribe" from the email
      address you received it at.
      Please also note that automated replies to our "reply to:" address,
      scoop@... are usually ignored....