[Scooplist] MEDIA RELEASE: Even God Likes a Good Laugh
- Rick Stanley
We the People Scoop 02/07/05 ** Special Edition **
WE THE PEOPLE SCOOP - TO EXPOSE! **
** Visit the website: http://www.stanley2002.org **
** Like the Scoop? Forward it to everyone you know! **
MEDIA RELEASE: Even God Likes a Good Laugh
----- Forwarded message from Bob Sindelar <rsindela@...> -----
Subject: Even God Likes a Good Laugh
What Nationality was Jesus?
There were 3 good arguments that Jesus could have been Black:
1. He called everyone "brother"
2. He liked Gospel
3. He couldn't get a fair trial.
But then there were 3 equally good arguments that Jesus was Jewish:
1. He went into His Fathers business.
2. He lived at home until he was 33.
3. He was sure his Mother was a virgin and his mother was sure he was God.
But then there were 3 equally good arguments that Jesus could have been Italian:
1. He talked with his hands.
2. He had wine with every meal.
3. He used olive oil.
But then there were 3 equally good arguments that Jesus could have been a
1. He never cut his hair.
2. He walked around barefoot all the time.
3. He started a new religion.
But then there were 3 equally good arguments that Jesus could have been Irish:
1. He never got married.
2. He was always telling stories.
3. He loved green pastures.
But the most compelling evidence of all - 3 proofs that Jesus could have been a
1. He fed a crowd at a moment's notice when there was no food.
2. He kept trying to get a message across to a bunch of men who just didn't get
3. And even when he was dead, He had to get up because there was more work to
And I would like to add three (3) more proofs he was an American,
But I will pass for now, folks. Maybe you'd like to comment or add
Your reply could prove both welcome, and interesting.
Wishing you, a very Prosperous and Happy (unIncarcerated) New Year!
Be Happy! Help someone ease their pain, or lessen their hardship today.
Very truly friends and God Bless You,
Robert J Sindelar
355 East 14th Street
Elmira Heights, N.Y. 14903-1859
Phone (607) 734-2136
Live Free or Die! Liberty in our Lifetime!
We the People Scoop
Reply to: rick@...
If you wish to unsubscribe from We the People Scoop,
change your email address, or add an email address,
please visit the automated list management at:
or for personal attention, please send a message to
webmaster@... with the subject "unsubscribe" from the email
address you received it at.
Be aware that you may be receiving mail forwarded from a group,
in which case you may have to visit http://groups.yahoo.com to unsubscribe.
Please also note that automated replies to our "reply to:" address,
scoop@... are usually ignored....
Scooplist mailing list