MEDIA RELEASE: The only congressman with cojones

  • rick@stanley2002.org
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2005
      Phone: 303-329-0481
      E-mail: rick@...

      We the People Scoop 1/1/05 ** Special Edition **
      WE THE PEOPLE SCOOP - TO EXPOSE! **
      ** Visit the website: http://www.stanley2002.org **
      ** Like the Scoop? Forward it to everyone you know! **

      MEDIA RELEASE: The only congressman with cojones

      STANLEY NOTE: If only the other 534 treasonous bastards in Congress were like
      this man. America's greatness would be realized and the Police State of
      America would be ENDED. Ron Paul is a great man, on the order of our
      forefathers. They would be proud to see this man in Congress. They are
      spitting on those other Congressmen and women who have sold America down the
      drain each and every year they have been in office.

      Live FREE or Die!

      Rick Stanley

      Subject: The only congressman with cojones

      The other day, I made a huge "gaffe" on national TV: I told the truth about
      the crimes of the U.S. Government. As you can imagine, the ceiling fell in, and
      a couple of walls too. Congressmen are supposed to support the government, I
      was told. Oh, it's okay to criticize around edges, but there are certain
      subjects a member of the House of Representatives is not supposed to bring up.
      But
      I touched the real "third rail" of American politics, and the sparks sure
      flew.

      Full story: http://www.phxnews.com/fullstory.php?article=17229

      address you received it at.