MEDIA RELEASE: Rick Stanley To Be On The Peter McCandless Show Friday June 4, 2004

  • Stanley Scoop
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2004
      Phone: 303-329-0481
      E-mail: rick@...

      Stanley Scoop 06/01/04 ** Special Edition **
      THE STANLEY SCOOP **
      ** Visit the website: http://www.stanley2002.org **
      ** Like the Scoop? Forward it to everyone you know! **

      MEDIA RELEASE: Rick Stanley To Be On The Peter McCandless
      Show Friday June 4, 2004

      Rick Stanley, Constitutional Activist, former U.S. Senate candidate, Enemy of
      the State, and self avowed extremist on the order of our forefathers of America,
      gave the following media release for your use:

      Rick Stanley will be on "The Peter Mac Show" this Friday, June 4, 2004, at 2:00
      PM to 3:00 PM Mountain Standard Time. Listeners can tune in to KCXL 1140 AM if
      they are within the Kansas City Metropolitan area (although the southernmost
      part is probably out of range). Listeners can also tune in via the internet by
      going to www.kcxl.com, clicking "internet listening" and then downloading (for
      free) something called "surfer network." The available bandwidth is limited, as
      KCXL 1140 AM is a small station.

      The show will be recorded on CD from start to finish and can be purchased from
      the www.kcxl.com website.

      address you received it at.