Liberty: -- Cartoon -- Geico

  • Marc Brands Liberty
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2004
      http://www.liberty-news.com/showNewsletter.php?id=200404011&src=tyg2400

      by Aaron McGruder (Boondocks)

      Archive: http://www.liberty-news.com/showArchiveResult.php?src=tyg2400
      Quote:
      - "The strength of the Constitution lies entirely in the determination
      of each citizen to defend it. Only if every single citizen feels duty
      bound to do his share in this defense are the constitutional rights
      secure." "No amount of experimentation can ever prove me right; a single
      experiment can prove me wrong." --Albert Einstein