Calculate Your Demise at DeathClock.com

  • Terry L Parker
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2003
      Find out the difference your attitude (mode) makes on your calculated day to die!

      at http://www.deathclock.com/

      US govt restricts both the supply AND variety of health care,
      thus producing higher costs for lower quality results;
      then uses the resulting increase in fear over health
      to help promote govt subsidies to the establishmed
      'health care industrial complex' which AIDS its corruption
      and again raises the price of this less than optimum 'health care'

      Add 'attitude' to the mix of factors that make people sick
      see http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Libertarian/message/10725

      We must be FOR a brave love of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness;
      as it triumphs over the tyranny of fear!

      -Terry Liberty Parker
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Libertarian

      Also, in Austin Texas every Sunday 6:30pm to ?
      I host informal discussion to which all are welcome
      who want to consider ideas & issues of freedom
      in Hickory St Grill at 8th St & Congress Ave
      MyPicAt http://profiles.yahoo.com/txliberty