Quote of the day

  • Listening
    Message 1 of 56 , Jun 30, 2003
      We are here and it is now. Further than that all human knowledge is
      moonshine.
      ~~H. L. Mencken~~

      We are bits of stellar matter that got cold by accident, bits of a star
      gone wrong.
      ~~Sir Arthur Eddington~~

      Experience teaches only the teachable.
      ~~Aldous Huxley~~

      The true teacher defends his pupils against his own personal influence.
      ~~Amos Bronson Alcott~~

      ...this is the fusion of science and spirituality.

      To learn more about the book DISCIPLINE, visit
      http://www.The-Entirety.com
    • Listening
      Message 56 of 56 , Aug 13, 2003
        He who does not enjoy solitude will not enjoy freedom.

        ~~Arthur Schopenhauer~~