What 'debt' do *I* 'owe?

  • Terry L Parker
    Message 1 of 1 , May 21, 2003
      Absent a VALID means of 'consent' we need not acknowledge the legitimacy of this govt 'debt' any more than do the people of a third world country in which the dictator absconded with IMF money.

      I no more 'owe' this debt than I 'owe' a vagrant money for foisting upon me a traffic stop windshield 'washing' (smearing) 'service'

      I will pay only what I'm coerced into paying; and to me that is 'theft'

      -Terry Liberty Parker
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Libertarian