Call-InTV: Anti 'Patriot' Acts & more

  • Terry L Parker
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2003
      Please tune-in as I host this 'Bill of Rights' Defense
      (see http://www.bordc.org)
      unscreened audience call-in
      to 472.Call (1.512.472.2255)
      TeleWebCast Saturday (May 3) 8-9pm (cdt)
      on Austin Cable TV10;
      with audio also on internet
      (allow yourself 'setup' time)
      via the 'chat' feature
      at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Libertarian

      "Local public officials have a duty to defend the Bill of Rights, which is an integral & essential part of the United States Constitution that they swore to uphold upon starting their terms of service"

      This will be a Bill of Rights defense show like the one that I hosted last month with Austin Councilmember Jackie Goodman as a guest.

      Hawaii just became the first state to pass an anti 'Patriot' acts measure
      at http://www.aclu.org/SafeandFree/SafeandFree.cfm?ID=12491&c=206

      One state and 96 cities, towns, and counties have passed resolutions protecting the civil liberties of their 7,938,255 residents. Many more are in progress
      at http://www.bordc.org

      See Austin's Bill of Rights Defense public message archives
      at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ABORDC
      MoreInfoAt http://www.deveritas.com/AustinBORDC

      Liberty vs 'Patriot' Acts in the heart of Texas
      Austin/Houston area (dstr 14) US Rep Ron Paul (R) on 'Patriot' Acts
      at a packed University of Texas Law School Auditorium in Austin on Feb 17,
      2003; sponsored by ACLU, Libertarians & Republican Liberty Caucus.
      Find WindowsMedia playback on-line by scrolling down at
      http://www.rlctexas.org/events/2003_02_17_result.htm

      Live&LetLive.1989.12
      Downtown Austin Main Library is named for John Henry Faulk,
      local nationally famous colorful Bill of Ritghts advocate
      http://www.ci.austin.tx.us/library/lbfaulk.htm
      His last interview before he died is here! (30 minutes duration)

      Saturday's show is part of this long running series
      at http://www.austinliberty.org/lptv.html

      Terry Liberty Parker
      AustinVoiceMail 1.512.462.1776
      Confer at: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LibertyProspects
      WATCH LibertyTV at the 'Links' area of that site
      SeeMoreAt http://www.austinliberty.org/lptv.html
      Also, In Austin Every Sunday 6:30pm - ?
      I host informal discussion to which all are welcome
      who want to talk about ideas & issues of freedom
      and Reciprocal Individual Physical Autonomy
      at Hickory St Grill on 8th St & Congress Ave
      MyPicAt: http://profiles.yahoo.com/txliberty
      http://www.publicconversations.org