Call-InTV: Anti 'Patriot' Acts & more

  • Terry L Parker
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2003
      Please tune-in as I host this 'Bill of Rights' Defense
      (see http://www.bordc.org)
      unscreened audience call-in
      to 472.Call (1.512.472.2255)
      TeleWebCast Saturday (May 3) 8-9pm (cdt)
      on Austin Cable TV10;
      with audio also on internet
      (allow yourself 'setup' time)
      via the 'chat' feature
      at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Libertarian

      "Local public officials have a duty to defend the Bill of Rights, which is an integral & essential part of the United States Constitution that they swore to uphold upon starting their terms of service"

      This will be a Bill of Rights defense show like the one that I hosted last month with Austin Councilmember Jackie Goodman as a guest.

      Hawaii just became the first state to pass an anti 'Patriot' acts measure
      at http://www.aclu.org/SafeandFree/SafeandFree.cfm?ID=12491&c=206

      One state and 96 cities, towns, and counties have passed resolutions protecting the civil liberties of their 7,938,255 residents. Many more are in progress
      at http://www.bordc.org

      See Austin's Bill of Rights Defense public message archives
      at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ABORDC
      MoreInfoAt http://www.deveritas.com/AustinBORDC

      Liberty vs 'Patriot' Acts in the heart of Texas
      Austin/Houston area (dstr 14) US Rep Ron Paul (R) on 'Patriot' Acts
      at a packed University of Texas Law School Auditorium in Austin on Feb 17,
      2003; sponsored by ACLU, Libertarians & Republican Liberty Caucus.
      Find WindowsMedia playback on-line by scrolling down at

      Downtown Austin Main Library is named for John Henry Faulk,
      local nationally famous colorful Bill of Ritghts advocate
      His last interview before he died is here! (30 minutes duration)

      Saturday's show is part of this long running series
      at http://www.austinliberty.org/lptv.html

      Terry Liberty Parker
      AustinVoiceMail 1.512.462.1776
      Confer at: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LibertyProspects
      WATCH LibertyTV at the 'Links' area of that site
      SeeMoreAt http://www.austinliberty.org/lptv.html
      Also, In Austin Every Sunday 6:30pm - ?
      I host informal discussion to which all are welcome
      who want to talk about ideas & issues of freedom
      and Reciprocal Individual Physical Autonomy
      at Hickory St Grill on 8th St & Congress Ave
      MyPicAt: http://profiles.yahoo.com/txliberty