AntiWar InterNetTV Call-In and more

  • Terry L Parker
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2003
      Look at what is now added to the growing collection of Liberty InterNet TV
      at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LibertyProspects/links

      Live&LetLive.2003.03.01
      AntiWar.com TV Call-In show. Eric Garris of www.antiwar.com is remote
      guest who appeals to conservatives as well as liberals; with host Terry
      Liberty Parker, co-host Celeste Adams and unscreened calls from the local
      Austin TV and internet audience. More about this one hour show at
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LibertyProspects/message/1186 Tech problems
      at beginning but then is ok.

      Libertarians & AntiWar Movement
      Eric Garris of www.AntiWar.com on weekend of mass peace protest (30 million
      worldwide) Feb 15, 2003 speaks to LP California convention about the
      importance of anti-war movement to libertarians & vice versa aprx 10
      minutes

      FreeSong: We Don't Want Your War
      Download this AntiWar song for FREE! Comments: Let your song be our anthem.
      It is beautiful. ~ Mari S. Heroic! I will feature your song on my site
      under the the title: We Have an Anthem! Lew Rockwell
      http://www.lewrockwell.com

      Historic Valentine's 2003 Worldwide Anti-War Rallies: Austin, Texas
      8-10 Thousand protest Iraq war in front of the Capitol building of the
      state of which Geo Bush was Governor before becoming US Prez. More text and
      photo links at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LibertyProspects/message/1098
      MPEG video

      Historic Valentine's 2003 Worldwide Anti-War Rallies: San Fransico,
      California
      From www.tinfoilhelmet.com Colorful and imaginative street rally protesting
      Iraq 'war' MPEG video

      Libertarian Anti-War Candidate for President
      Libertarian Talk Show host, Gary Nolan, campaign speech at the LP
      California convention with Q&A. Opposes Iraq war & US govt intervention.
      http://www.garynolan.com

      Libertarian Party InterNet Videos
      LP USA Official on-line video archives

      Libertarian Presidential Candidates
      LPUS Video Archives of announced Libertarian Party Presidential candidates
      at DehnBase Network

      PARODY: State of dis union
      Outrageous audio track re-edit of 2003 US State of the Union speech by Prez
      Bush. Quicktime video; MP3 audio also on-line. Aprx 5 minutes

      the Road to Tyranny
      You know him, you love him, you hate him; it's Austin's own, Alex Jones!
      Has 911 been exploited to increase the role of govt?

      PeaceInTheHeartOfTexas,
      Terry Liberty Parker
      AustinVoiceMail 1.512.494.9176
      Find 21st Century 'War & Peace' via 'Search'
      on my name at: http://www.austin.indymedia.org
      WATCH LibertyTV at the 'Links' area of that site
      SeeMoreAt http://www.austinliberty.org/lptv.html
      And http://www.libertariantv.com
      Also, In Austin Every Sunday 6:30pm - ?
      I host informal discussion to which all are welcome
      who want to talk about ideas & issues of freedom
      and Reciprocal Individual Physical Autonomy
      at Hickory St Grill on 8th St & Congress Ave
      MyPicAt: http://profiles.yahoo.com/txliberty
      http://www.publicconversations.org
      http://www.antiwar.com
      Please consider signing petitions