www.RootingOutEvil.org

  • Terry L Parker
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 11, 2002
      and now this from Canada....

      ATTENTION PEACE-LOVING CITIZENS OF THE WORLD!

      Join us in challenging rogue states run by military fanatics who
      produce and conceal weapons of mass destruction.
      Rooting Out Evil is sending a weapons inspection team to the
      United States to inspect the chemical, biological, and nuclear
      weapons produced and concealed by the Bush regime.

      And we want you to join us - in person or in spirit.

      Become an Honorary Weapons Inspector
      And Support Our Mission Into The USA!

      http://www.rootingoutevil.org

      PeaceInTheHeartOfTexas,
      Terry Liberty Parker
      AustinVoiceCall 1.512.462.1776
      Find 21st Century 'War & Peace' via
      'Search' on my name at:
      http://www.austin.indymedia.org
      And at that same site WATCH LibertyTV in the 'Links' area
      As well as at http://www.austinliberty.org/lptv.html
      Also, In Austin Every Sunday 6:30pm - ?
      I host informal discussion to which all are welcome
      who want to talk about ideas & issues of freedom
      and reciprocal individual physical autonomy
      at Hickory St Grill on 8th St & Congress Ave
      MyPicAt: http://profiles.yahoo.com/txliberty
      http://www.publicconversations.org
      Please consider signing petitions at:
      http://www.libertarians4peace.net