THE FAILURE OF LIBERALISM

  • cmi_america
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2002
      Spread the word, shout from every mountain top, call Al Sharpton and
      email Jesse Jackson. We made it, we've done it, oh happy day! Now
      can we get on with the business of educating our children and
      teaching them that social skills, intergrity and dignity are assets
      and not liabilities. Being articulate doesn't mean you are trying to
      be white and conducting yourself with a modicum of decorum does not
      make you a sell out. We can now end the cancerous cycle of self
      victimization and ignore the misguided zealots who preach and spew
      this demagoguery as though it were scripture.

      Journalist E.R. Shipp of The New York Daily News recently stated that
      African-Americans had finally made it into the big leagues simply
      because the "Beltway Sniper" was assumed to be extremely intelligent,
      well organized and white. The by-product being, in Ms. Shipp's mind,
      that blacks will be seen in a more positive light for actually being
      capable of something so methodical, clever and henous. This woman is
      either demented, a member of the quota club, a victim of her own
      ignorance or all of the above. We arrived in the so called big
      leagues when we established 117 colleges and universities since the
      turn of the century. The endless cycle of ignorance and
      victimization spits in the face of the memory of the most valiant
      individuals this world has ever known. If Sojourner Truth and
      Harriet Tubman were here they would tell us, you've made it. Now
      move on!

      Douglas Pryor - Director
      Conservative Minorities Institute of America
      www.cmiamerica.com