SaturdayNiteLiveLibertyTV&Net

  • Terry L Parker
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2002
      Tell the audience what use you think is good for liberty?

      America must be FOR a brave love of life, liberty and the pursuit of
      happiness as it triumphs over the tyranny of fear.....

      THIS Saturday Nite, Live Liberty TV 8-9pm (central) on Austin Cable chnl 10
      & on InterNet too at: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LibertyProspects/chat
      Click on 'txliberty' web cam for live video portion after 'joining' on line
      chat.
      (Telecast to be archived at 'files' area of same site within a day)

      Call in your comments UNSCREENED to the live telecast at 1.512.472.2255!

      Please feel free to call my VoiceMail ahead of time if you want to be an on
      camera guest during some or all of the telecast.

      -Terry Liberty Parker
      AustinVoiceCall 1.512.494.9176
      ClickOn'TV'at: http://www.austinliberty.org
      And, In Austin Every Sunday 6pm - ?
      I host informal discussion to which all are welcome
      who want to talk about ideas & issues freedom
      at Hickory St Grill on 8th St & Congress Ave
      http://profiles.yahoo.com/txliberty