URLs of Libertarian Principles

  • libertarianprinciples
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2002
      Hi everyone! I'm looking for places where libertarian principles are
      described or discussed in detail. The Libertarian Party site is
      obviously one of the first places to go to when looking for
      descriptions of libertarian principles, but there is a perceived
      need for further references among members of the Libertarian
      Principles group at:

      Please post URLs here of relevant pages, that would be much
      appreciated! Thanks in advance!