Conversion to groups

  • revitaliser
    Message 1 of 1348 , Mar 16, 2002
      Clubs are converted into groups, as you know. In
      many cases, there's both a group and a club with the
      same name. The big issue is which place will keep its
      name. I wonder what's going to happen to this place
      here. We should know more soon. At the moment, groups
      are down for maintenance, but clubs are still going.
      Any views on this?
    • scottbannock
      Message 1348 of 1348 , Apr 7 11:14 AM
        Thanks a lot, I've added it.