Re: Libertarian principles

  • jeletri
    Message 1 of 1348 , Jan 31, 2002
      This is an interesting issue. The employee
      stockholders of Enron who could not sell their shares may have
      a case of criminal fraud against Enron however.
      upon the use of fraud enforcement may be needed. The
      free-market could not help these people recover their assets
      from the executives who used fraud. <br>I need to
      think about this one further.
    • scottbannock
      Message 1348 of 1348 , Apr 7, 2002
        Thanks a lot, I've added it.