7964Gifts for a Merry (and Libertarian) Christmas

  • Sean Gabb
    Nov 23, 2013
      Many of these you can download for free and have a good look at them before buying. I particularly recommend my book on free speech: the hard copy has a very impressive look and feel. Otherwise, there are the six novels by my friend Richard Blake. These comprise well over a million words of entertainment with a solidly libertarian message. I suggest them as an ideal set for those hard-to-please loved ones who might benefit from a little conversion to the truth.

      By the way, here is Richard Blake's website. You can find a number of positive and negative reviews.

      http://richardblake.me.uk/

      Regards,

      Sean Gabb

      By Nigel Meek