      From: "Thomas R. Ascher" <lifeforce@...>

      Subject: CFR Making Moves on American Sovereignty

      CFR Making Moves on American Sovereignty

      Council on Foreign Relations has influence on Bush & Fox; group suggests the
      'Amero' be the new money of the Americas

      By Ralph Forbes

      President Bush's publicity stunt pretending to protect our borders is worse than
      a transparent ploy.

      Washington bureaucrats, backed by prominent think tanks, are now proposing the
      Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America (SPP), which will give you
      "a safer and more prosperous North America" with "freedom, economic opportunity,
      and strong democratic institutions." That's what the neo-cons promised they'd do
      to Iraq.

      The SPP "trilateral effort to increase security and enhance prosperity" they
      have planned for us is even worse than what they've done for Iraq. Sponsored by
      the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR), the SPP is the blueprint to drive the
      last nail into what once was a sovereign constitutional republic. It is NAFTA on

      El Presidente Bush and his amigo Vicente Fox are merging Social Security so that
      illegal fraudsters can loot the trust fund. While the CFR stooges in Washington
      export American jobs and our manufacturing foundation to potential foes
      worldwide, Fox is exporting Mexico's problems-poverty, crime, drugs and
      disease-to his colony north of the border.

      Apparently unprotected borders aren't bringing in millions of invaders fast
      enough for the globalists; they are putting NAFTA on growth hormone by building
      Interstate 69, a planned 1,600 mile international highway stabbing through
      America's heartland from Mexico to Canada.

      Bush and Fox are following globalist marching orders to erase the borders;
      eradicate the American middle class; abolish the Bill of Rights and eliminate
      even the pretense of constitutional government; to steal what little wealth and
      security you have left by replacing worthless federal reserve notes with
      Ameros-that will be worth even less-and to reduce the American people to serfs.

      The "Amero," is the name of the new currency proposed by Robert Pastor, a vice
      chairman of the CFR task force that produced the report "Building a North
      American Union." It will replace the U.S. dollar, the Canadian dollar and the
      Mexican peso.

      Last year, Pastor, the director of the Center for North American Studies at
      American University, and author of the book, Toward a North American Community,
      testified before the U.S. Senate Foreign Relations Committee in favor of
      limiting the power and sovereignty of the United States in deference to the
      CFR's desired super-regional entity.

      Building a North American Union is the blueprint contrived by globalist groups
      like the CFR and Bilderberg. The North American Union is proposed to supplant
      the sovereign governments of the United States, Canada and Mexico with a
      "super-regional governance board."

      Under the North American Union, Congress is to be superseded by a North American
      Parliamentary Group. As corrupt as Congress is, an unelected "parliamentary
      group" would be infinitely worse.

      As bad as many court rulings are, the North American Union's Permanent Tribunal
      on Trade and Investment would have supremacy over the U.S. Supreme Court,
      amassing entangling precedents and laying the groundwork for North American
      business law. It would make Americans nostalgic for even the Warren court.

      As ineffectual as "Homeland Security," FEMA, and the U.S. Immigration and
      Customs Enforcement have been in securing our borders, do Americans really want
      them replaced by the North American Union's North American Customs and
      Immigration Service, which would have authority over American immigration policy
      and trade issues?

      Pastor wants the trilateral SPP institutionalized in a new North American
      Advisory Council [NAAC]. NAAC would be composed of 15 distinguished individuals,
      five from each nation, to prepare a North American agenda for biannual summits
      and to supervise the implementation of the integration of the United States and
      Canada into Mex-America Nuevo Supremo.

      (Issue #26, June 26, 2006)

      Disclaimer: Information shared in the Stanley Scoop is not necessarily
      the opinion of the editor or staff. It is shared for information
      purposes only and it is recommended that you come to your own conclusions.

      On Truth Radio Network
      to listen, click here: http://www.truthradio.com

      Also check out The Revolutionary Coalition!
      This group is working to unite all third parties that defend the
      constitution, independents, and non-voters (making up 60% of
      Americans) into one SUPER THIRD PARTY!

      On Yahoo groups at

      This group has a single line platform: "To defend our (Natural)
      God-given, unalienable, Constitutionally protected and guaranteed

      Subscribe by sending email to:

      To subscribe to the We the People Constitutional Activism Scoop,
      send a message to subscribe@...

      If you wish to unsubscribe from We the People Constitutional Activism Scoop,
      send a message to unsubscribe@...

      All other changes for personal attention, such as changing your email address, send to

      newsletter@... is usually ignored....