Happy Bill of Rights Day

  • venusian9
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 15, 2010
      On this day, 219 years ago, the first ten amendments were at last ratified and became a permanent part of the Constitution. In the intervening years, most of those rights have been infringed, abridged, violated, denied or degraded. It is healthy at LEAST once per year to remind ourselves that we HAVE inalienable rights, and freshen our resolve to petition our government for redress of our grievances. An excellent essay regarding this matter can be enjoyed here:
      <http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2642719/posts>

      The essay is timely and in keeping with Libertarian values.