ANNOUNCEMENT -- Reason Magazine Senior Editor and Author Brian Doherty to Appear on Liberty Cap Talk Live on BlogTalkRadio.com

  • Todd Andrew Barnett
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2007
      Brian Doherty, Senior Editor of Reason Magazine and author of his latest
      book Radicals for Capitalism: A Freewheeling History of the Modern American
      Libertarian Movement, will be appearing on Liberty Cap Talk Live today at 3
      p.m. EST. As usual, the show is an hour-long running until 4 p.m. EST.

      He will be on the show to talk about his book and his recent op-ed "Is There
      Power in a Unity '08?" which appeared on the site and in the print edition
      of the magazine. I'll also be talking to him about his other two latest
      op-eds he wrote as well, so I will try to squeeze it all in.

      As always, the show is live and callers are welcomed to dial into the show.
      The dial-in number is (646) 652-4504. If you have any questions, comments,
      or both, please give them to Brian, as I'm sure he'll be glad to hear from
      you.

      The Official Website of Liberty Cap Talk Live is at
      http://www.libertycaptalklive.com, and it will be going through updates
      today. The store URL for the Liberty Cap Talk Live Store is at
      http://www.cafepress.com/lctls.

      Please tune in, as this will be a very exciting interview you don't want to
      miss.

      Yours in Liberty,

      Todd Andrew Barnett
      Host, Liberty Cap Talk Live
      http://www.blogtalkradio.com/hostpage.aspx?host_id=1863
      Host AIM Name: LibertyCapTalk1

      Official Website of Liberty Cap Talk Live
      http://www.libertycaptalklive.com

      At-Large Representative, Boston Tea Party
      Chair, Boston Tea Party Ballot Access Committee

      AIM screen name: WynnRabanall
      AOL screen name: BTPMan

      Columnist, Liberty For All Online Magazine
      http://www.libertyforall.net

      "People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be
      afraid of their people."
      - V to Evey Hammond in the breakfast scene, V for Vendetta (2005)