Re: Progress with Nader (fwd)

  • Jeffrey Zweber
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 6, 2000
      Harry, and the other candidates, were asked about PR at the
      debate in Minnesota last week. He an answered that he thinks
      repealing social security, ending the war on drugs, ... are
      easier and he thinks PR it would need to wait until we start
      winning elections.

      Later,
      Jeff

      PS I think the questioner mentioned that they were libertarian.

      --- In LibPR@egroups.com, "JanetRAnderson" <JanetRAnderson@e...>