New Survey

  • LibPR-owner@xxxxxxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5 1:09 PM
      Hello,

      There is a new survey for the LibPR community.

      How much do you know about proportional represenation?

      ----

      Possible answers are:

      o I know a lot about multiple forms of PR
      o I know a lot about one type of PR
      o I am somewhat familiar with PR
      o PR? What's that?
      o No opinion

      http://www.onelist.com/surveycenter/LibPR

      Note: Please do not reply to this message. Survey votes are not collected
      via email. To vote, you must go to the ONElist website.

      Thanks!

      LibPR Owner