Have you heard?

  • ndavis021410
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2007

      About all the COOL new things happening at the Lovehammers Store?  We have:

      1.  Lovehammers Business Cards- Standard business card size.  Glossy finish with an exceptionally nice photo of the band on it.  Sold in packs of 25 cards.  Click here to Order

      2.  Lovehammers Magnets- Standard business card size, and once again, a fine picture of the band on this one also.  Sold in packs of 10 and 25.  Click here to Order

      3.  Lovehammers Stickers-  Large stickers sized at 4.25" X 2.75", and sold in packs of 10 and 20.  Click here to Order

      4.  Lovehammers Buttons- Adorable 1" buttons with 3 different designs to choose from or pick an Assorted Pack of 10 or 20.  Click here to Order

      We also have a group of Special Items that are at a Limited Time Offers.  Must get your Lovehammer Dog Tags and a new Mousepad.  The Postcards are a great tool in Street Teaming also!  Click here to Order

      The Shoebox of Lovehammers Love Campaign was a SUCCESS, with 947 boxes sent to Iraq!  That's an estimated $28,410.00 project that lasted a bit over a month's time, there is NOTHING the Lovehammers Fans can not do now!  We are coming together now for another campaign, named Take Me Out to the Ball Game.  Click here for Details  Come and Claim your Stadium while they last, this campaign will NOT last long folks!

      While your there at the store, stock up in your Lovehammers Gear that I KNOW you want and need!  Get that MoMM's CD while it lasts, along with the DVD that is for sell at the Store!  It's a piece of Lovehammers History, that is a MUST get!  We also have created a Myspace Page for that direct link to the Store to find out about Street Teaming Supplies, campaigns, and what is happening!  Help Spread the Love at Be the Friends of the Lovehammers Store

      Thanks for all the Support, kind words, and contributions.

      Dino, Nancy, Ceeje, and NLT