February's Newsletter

  • ndavis021410
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2007

      I would like to thank each and every one of our registered members, and our customers that have signed up for our Newsletter.  In doing so, we have chosen a random winner to win a Dino's Bass Pick!!!!!  Congratulations to kjuliana.

      DVD:  Get your copy of ....The Rest is History.  It is a great piece of collection to your Lovehammers Room!

      CD:  Buy your copy of Marty Casey & Lovehammers and Murder on My Mind CD's today from the band for the band!

      While your there buying your CD's or DVD's, check out the selection of clothes!

      SHOEBOX OF LOVEHAMMERS LOVE:

      1.  Donate money to the Charity Box:

      2.  Buy a Raffle Ticket:

      3.  Make a Shoebox:  Lovehammers fans all over the world are sending shoeboxes of LOVE to our fighting men and women in Iraq -- just to say thanks and to send them a little bit of hope and a little bit of home.  No matter what your thoughts are about this war, it's there. Our neighbors are there. Our family is there. Our
      country is there. We have to support them!
      Even if you can't afford to send items or postage, we would be very happy to include your letters of support in packages to the troops. Please join us in continuing the support of these brave men and women who serve us!

      January's Contest Winner:

      Congratulations go to Hammeredyoung!  Dino chose her picture as the winner for this contest.  She wins a 5 minute phone conversation with a Lovehammer of her Choice.  She chose Marty Casey!

      February's Contest:  Banner Contest and MySpace Contest.  Come on over to lhstore.com and check it out!

      Thank you all for the continued Support

      Nancy, Ceeje, and NLT