The Year of the Hammer

  • nlt7079
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2007

      10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1

      HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

      Should auld acquaintance be forgot,

      And never brought to mind...

      …so I'm a few weeks early on the countdown, and again, sorry for the singing.:p  BUT the store has some great New Year's Eve items that everyone needs to order NOW!!  What better way to bring in the New Year than to make some noise!  Okay, being at the Hyatt for the New Year's Eve Lovehammers show with fellow Hammerheads would be a great way to celebrate, but if you can't be there...here is a chance to celebrate Hammerifically!  The LH Store is now selling LH Balloons, Maracas and Kazoos!  Buy them individually or buy the New Year's Eve Special Package, either way, don't celebrate without these great LH items!

      2008 The Year of the Hammer!

      Spread the Love!

      Karen, Jodi, Lyn, Nicole, Nancy and Dino

      http://lhstore.com/