Administrative - Newsletters in the Coming Months

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2002
      Dear LexiLiners,

      After a one year sabbatical dedicated to decipherment of the
      megaliths, I am once again teaching Anglo-American law, legal
      research and legal writing at the University of Trier Law School to
      ca. 200 students per semester.

      I not only teach 2-hour classes in 3 courses having ca. 60 to 75
      students, but I also have eight 2-hour lectures in one the large
      lecture halls to all ca. 200 students in toto.

      This does not mean that my work on the decipherment of the megaliths
      and other matters dealing with the history of civilization will stop
      and I will in fact soon be posting new material on Belgium, Germany
      and Japan. However, it may slow me down a bit... as far as posting
      newsletters to this list is concerned.

      Accordingly, if you make new discoveries on your own about
      megalithic sites or other matters pertaining to the history of
      civilization, please forward them to me to be considered for posting
      to our list. Thank you.

      Andis Kaulins
      Owner of LexiLine