Cheops Secret Chamber - Sensational Megalithic Wall

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 17, 2002

      Ddi you watch the opening of the secret chamber? If you did, I hope
      you put it on video. I did and I have been studying the video
      material´. I imagine that most of the scholarly world saw no
      sensation in the secret chamber and the stone wall found - but I
      find it is sensational - for reasons you will find below.

      This material will be posted to some of my sites soon.
      In addition, I am uploading
      cheops1.gif and .tif
      and cheops2.gif and cheops2.tif
      to our files.

      THE SECRET CHAMBER OF CHEOPS
      SEPTEMBER 17, 2002 UPDATE - MEGALITH FOUND

      WHAT HAPPENED ON SEPTEMBER 17, 2002 ?

      On September 17, 2002, nearly 10 years after Rudolf Gantenbrink's
      robot discovered a stone slab (with copper and gypsum seals) at the
      end of the southern shaft of the Queen's Chamber in the Cheops
      Pyramid, a worldwide TV broadcast showed a new high-tech robot
      photographing what lay behind the stone slab at the end of the shaft.

      WHAT WAS FOUND BEHIND THE STONE SLAB? A MEGALITHIC WALL !

      What was found was an ancient megalithic wall or a megalith built
      into the wall across from the shaft-end stone slab, an ancient
      megalith which is a "boulder" carved with figures and itself
      standing alone in a small apparently otherwise empty room, and
      seemingly blocking the way to another room possibly filled with
      informational or worldly treasures.

      The result, analyzed here on the same day as the TV program, was a
      fantastic, enormous discovery, clearly binding the megalithic age
      with the Pyramids - unmistakably CONNECTING the megaliths and the
      pyramid builders. The importance of this development has not yet
      been recognized by anyone else other than this author. Furthermore,
      the September 17, 2002, finding confirmed this author's singular
      analysis of the Secret Chamber as being related to the
      Westcar Papyrus and the Qumran Copper Scroll. We predicted a seal
      would be found - and a large "seal" of megalithic proportions has
      indeed been found, guarding another chamber in the Great Pyramid.

      WHY IS A MEGALITH INSIDE A PYRAMID A SENSATION?

      Why is this megalith (viz. megalithic wall) a sensation? Because it
      is made of rough, carved stone. The ancient pharaohs went to a great
      deal of trouble to make smooth stones for the building of the
      Pyramid, so why in the innermost secret sanctum of the Great Pyramid
      of Cheops do we find a rough megalith apparently guarding another
      secret room?

      THE MEGALITH STEMS FROM A MORE ANCIENT ERA

      The days of the megalith-builders, as shown by this author at
      Megaliths.co.uk and
      Megaliths.net centered around ca. 3117 BC, one kingdom or ca. 684
      years prior to the building of the Great Pyramid of Cheops. The
      megalith in the Cheops Pyramid is much older than the pyramids. Does
      this mean that the Cheops Pyramid supplanted this ancient megalith
      at Giza? Did the Cheops Pyramid take its place? Was the
      calender "revised" due to precession - and was this the "revision"
      discussed in ancient documents by Gardiner and Erman? Surely it was
      so. The Cheops Pyramid replaced the megalith found in the secret
      chamber just uncovered. That is why it is there. We must of course
      also ask: if an ancient megalith guards a room in the Great Pyramid,
      then it surely also guards something ancient - is this also the
      legendary Hall of Records? The future will tell.

      WHY DID TODAY'S MAINSTREAM EGYPTOLOGISTS ERR?

      Most past statements about the secret chamber made by "modern"
      mainstream Egyptologists have been proven wrong, wildly wrong. They
      did not know what they were talking about, and things have not
      gotten better for them after September 17, 2002. The reason for this
      is that the Egyptologists do not know or do not wish to accept the
      actual reason why the Great Pyramid was built - which was for
      geodetics and astronomy. Since the Egyptologists have little
      knowledge in these disciplines by training, they are as a group
      generally unprepared in any way to judge or analyze any of this new
      discovery and one should generally disregard their opinions on it.
      They carry no weight. Most Egyptologists are linguists, and nothing
      more. Except for perhaps Mr. Zahi Hawass, who is by heart and
      soul "The Keeper of the Pyramids", this is not an Egyptologist's
      expertise.

      THE ANALYSIS BY ANDIS KAULINS - WHAT DOES  IT ALL MEAN?

      Being a good researcher means not to overlook things. While everyone
      has been concentrating on robots and stone slabs, no one has been
      looking at the obvious markings at the end of the shaft near the
      stone slab. These markings - in part clearly cup marks - as on many
      megaliths around the world - identify the stars to the North, West
      and East of the Queens Chamber shaft on the effective "date" of the
      building of the Cheops Pyramid, which is July 25, 2430 BC, when
      there was a solar eclipse at the Summer Solstice point at sunrise
      (ca. 6 a.m.) - the time to which all data apply.

      July 25, 2430 BC, 6 a.m. - Positions of the Stars

      On July 25, 2430 B.C. starting at ca. 6 a.m. there was a solar
      eclipse over the Nile Delta at the Summer Solstice point. Looking
      north at this time one finds the North Celestial Pole in the tail of
      Draco. In the East, there is a solar eclipse at sunrise below Chort
      and Zosma (Duhr) in Leo - this is represented by the importance of
      the Sphinx (Leo) and by the lion head found inscribed on the
      megalith in the room just behind the stone slab at the end of the
      southern shaft from the Queen's Chamber (see the graphic below). In
      the West, we find Andromeda and Pegasus. These positions are clearly
      marked on the stone blocks above and to the left and right of the
      stone slab at the end of the shaft. They tell us the stellar
      orientation perfectly.

      See the graphic cheops1. gif or .tif showing the markings on blocks
      of stone above, left and right of the stone slab at the end of the
      shaft

      This stellar location matches the figures found inscribed on the
      megalith (viz. megalithic wall) found on September 17, 2002 opposite
      the stone slab at the end of the Cheops shaft. The megalith in
      entirety has the shape of a lion's head and of course has other
      figures carved on it in the interlocking fashion known for megaliths
      in the Neolithic era. Each half has a pharaoh's head, with the left
      head wearing the crown of Lower Egypt - the DESHRET - and the right
      head wearing the crown of Upper Egypt (Egyptologists' nonsensical P3
      = PAR, i.e. Indo-Germanic, e.g. Latvian "OVER", German ÜBER). This
      megalith marks the Milky Way at Cassiopeia and Cepheus (Cheops). In
      terms of the sky, "lower Egypt" consists of the stars outside of the
      Milky Way whereas "upper Egypt" includes the stars within the
      ellipse of the Milky Way. There is also a distinction in terms of
      day and night, explained below.

      Various incorrect names are applied to the names of the crowns of
      ancient Egypt, one already discussed above. The name DESHRET for the
      crown of Lower Egypt is the same as Latvian DEZHURET
      meaning "direct, watch, especially night duty". That is why this
      crown was later written NT, i.e. "night". DESHRET has NOTHING to do
      with the color "red", contrary to what the Egyptologists allege. The
      name HDT for the crown of Upper Egypt is the same as Latvian VADIT
      or VADZIT which means "to lead, to guide, to watch over, applied to
      day duty". VADIT i.e. HDT has NOTHING to do with the color "white",
      contrary to what the Egyptologists allege - it applies rather
      to "daylight".

      See in our files cheops2.gif or .tif, for a graphic showing the
      figures inscribed on the megalith (megalithic wall) across from the
      Stone Slab in the room discovered in the Cheops Pyramid on September
      17, 2002. Next to that graphic is a picture made with Starry Night
      Pro and showing the two crowns of Egypt in a heavenly context.

      CONCLUSION

      The Cheops Pyramid is Hebrew Qevia "calendric fixing". It is the
      calendric fixing one kingdom or 684 years after the start of the Old
      Kingdom which is equal to 18 x 19 x 2 = 684 - as a predictive
      multiple of the Saros (18 years) and Metonic (19 years) lunar and
      solar cycles. As written long ago by Eusebius "it is all astronomy"
      and will continue to be astronomy when the next secret chamber is
      opened behind the megalith - though I am not certain that any
      additional chamber must exist. The megalith is the required record.

    • cinders1313
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 17, 2002
        Hello,
        What information!
        This is the most incredible and fascinating insight! I found it most
        fascinating and more exciting than anything imaginable. I was
        wondering if you had any pictures showing those marks that you
        mentioned as I was disapointed by the National Geographic picture.All
        I could see was the rough stone with some cracks. I did not or am
        not trained to see some of the markings that you discussed. I am so
        glad to have read your amazing article which makes perfect sense.
        Why indeed would the Egyptians have a sealed off chamber to a large
        boulder in the middle of the pyramid. Why indeed!!!! Thank you for
        the most astonishing observations.
        Cynthia Crowley
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 18, 2002
          --- In LexiLine@y..., "cinders1313" <cinders1313@y...> wrote:

          > Hello,
          > What information!
          > This is the most incredible and fascinating insight! I found it
          most
          > fascinating and more exciting than anything imaginable. I was
          > wondering if you had any pictures showing those marks that you
          > mentioned as I was disapointed by the National Geographic
          picture.All
          > I could see was the rough stone with some cracks. I did not or
          am
          > not trained to see some of the markings that you discussed. I am
          so
          > glad to have read your amazing article which makes perfect sense.
          > Why indeed would the Egyptians have a sealed off chamber to a
          large
          > boulder in the middle of the pyramid. Why indeed!!!! Thank you
          for
          > the most astonishing observations.
          > Cynthia Crowley

          Cynthia,

          I do not have a program which would permit me to transport the video
          to the PC. Perhaps National Geographic will have a decent photograph
          online soon.

          Let me also say that I should have added the following to my
          previous observations:

          My use of the terms "megalithic wall", "megalith" or "boulder"
          should still be viewed with a bit caution until everything is really
          examined in full by Hawass and friends - they ARE experts at that
          kind of thing.

          It looks like a megalith on the photograph and looks like it is a
          roundish stone boulder, but you never know, it could be other
          material - we will have to wait until they develop robots to go up
          the shaft and actually touch the material, take sample scrapes and
          see what it is, how thick, if there is anything behind it, and so
          on. That will be quite exciting, I am sure. But if it is a
          megalithic stone - it is sensational.