Quick Time Player 5 or better required to view LexiLine .tif files

  • earlofeden12
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13, 2002
      Dear LexiLiners,

      Some of our files are in .gif format and som in .tif format.
      I prefer the .tif format because of its superb quality.
      I have just discovered that you apparently need
      Quick Time Player 5 or better to open LexiLine .tif files.
      I presumed everyone was able to open the files without difficulty.

      If you click on a .tif file in our files and see nothing or an X
      instead of the awaited picture, you should download the free Quick
      Time 5 Player from http://www.adobe.com

      I see they now have a Quick Time version 6 for the public which you
      can also download, but this expires in October, 2002, so you may
      want to be sure you install the sure thing free Quick Time 5 before
      you go the optional 6, for which you will have to pay later.

      Andis Kaulins