Administrative: Yahoo Fails to Resolve Asagi Gobekli as a Name

  • lawpundit
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 22, 2013
      Administrative: Yahoo Fails to Resolve Asagi Gobekli as a Name

      Dear LexiLiners,

      One of the great frustrations with Yahoo as a portal is that they are at
      least 10 years behind the times.
      When I write titles in postings and even preview them in the preview
      window, everything looks fine, but when the postings arive, non-standard
      characters suddently appear as garble.
      Asagi Gobekli is one example.

      I am sorry about this, but there is nothing I can do about it.
      Over the years, Yahoo has proven to be one of the least responsive
      companies out there as regards basic user complaints.
      To date, they have never even answered one of my letters and I am
      seriously considering moving LexiLine to a more state of the art
      portal.

      The Yahoo! leadership and staff appear to prefer to work on things that
      people like me do not want and have never asked for.

      I am not sure I understand it.