Administrative: Ancient Signs

  • lawpundit
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2012

      Because of one request or two, I am putting this up for those interested only, otherwise please ignore.

      The Berlin publisher of my just published book now has English-language pages up
      for those of you out there who have expressed an interest in ordering a copy of Ancient Signs.

      See http://www.epubli.com/shop/autor/Andis-Kaulins/3682.

      The English-language version of the publisher's pages is at epubli.com
      and the German version is at epubli.de.
      Otherwise the pages should be identical.
      I agree that German is formidable if you do not speak the language.
      Now everything is in English.