4 LexiLine 2012 Ötzi the Iceman a Genomic Sardinian

  • lawpundit
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 29, 2012
      4 LexiLine 2012 Ötzi the Iceman a Genomic Sardinian

      Dear LexiLiners,

      Discover Magazine reports the news, fresh off the press,

      that the 5300-year old Ötzi the Iceman's genome most closely resembles that of the Sardinians.

      Well, there will we be tons of anthropological babble online about this,

      but the question I always ask is:

      How did these people get to these islands,

      far off the continental coasts,

      in ancient days?

      And what was Ötzi then doing where he was, so far from home?

      Mainstream archaeologists and their followers

      have been downplaying ancient seafaring for years,

      but these islands are a bit far to swim.

      Hey, maybe it was boats after all.

      Interesting for me as the author of the book Stars, Stones and Scholars,

      in which I allege an ancient megalithic survey of the Earth by ancient seafarers,

      and given the dating of Ötzi to about 3300 BC, the approximate date of my alleged survey,

      is the question of whether he was one of the surveyors underway?

      See Ötzi the Iceman and the Sardinians