Administrative: We Have Struck Gold! plus ... Progress on Gobekli Tepe

  • earlofeden12
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 23, 2010

      GOLD!! We gladly welcome our 500th member, Goldie Williams!

      We can not guarantee that we will stay at or above 500 members, because people come and go to lists such as ours, so that it could also drop below 500 again if we don't keep our readers happy.

      I would like to ask those of you who might be interested to do so, to occasionally post interesting links about websites and blogs that focus in some serious way on the history of civilization and related topics.

      The history of civilization is a wrongly neglected topic at our educational institutions, and yet, that history exerts a POWERFUL influence on modern affairs -- just look at the political cesspool of the Middle East in our modern day an age, which is a direct consequence of events, long ago, in the Ancient Near East. Worse, we do not even have that ancient history right at all, so that modern happenings are greatly formed by erroneous views of ancient times -- this applies particularly to the history of the Jews and their impact on the development of advanced human culture in the Fertile Crescent.

      I myself am working hard on my Gobekli Tepe decipherment and it has proven to be a hard nail to chew because of the lack of a comprehensive map with individual photos of the exact location of megaliths at that archaeological site.

      I am using Klaus Schmidt's book -- which does have a barely usable map at page 76 of his book -- as also online materials posted by others.

      I can report to you unequivocally in advance of publication that the megaliths of Gobekli Tepe were erected by the predecessors of the Biblical Abraham and that they represent stars viz. star groups (asterisms viz. constellations as the ancients saw them -- this of course is my discovery) and that these date to ca. 3800 BC. This is where the Hebrew Calendar began, as currently dated to a starting date of ca. 3761 B.C. I am refining the accuracy of that date a bit in my current research.

      The dating of these megaliths by Schmidt and others as allegedly being much older is incorrect -- and that is quite logical actually.

      People did not work stone to this degree of sophistication thousands of years prior to the dawn of megalithic culture in the 4th millennium, only to see that technology disappear from the face of the earth, only to resurface miraculously thousands of years later.

      Technology development and technology transfer do not work that way.

      Wherever the megalith makers went after leaving Gobekli Tepe, they took their stone technology with them. Indeed, there are great similarities between numerous sculptures of animals at Gobekli Tepe and [fill in the blank ... I will be covering this in my article].

      Thank you,

      Andis
      Owner and Moderator of LexiLine