David Rohl - Ancient History, possible speaking engagements?

  • Cami McCraw
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2009
      Dear Andis & LexiLine group,
      Thank you for the nice responses to my post from August 11th. Here is a shorter version of that same info but with an update!
      David Rohl's special TV program 'Pharaohs & Kings: A Biblical Quest' was released again last September, but with only a few copies.
      You can order both 'Pharaohs & Kings' and the David Rohl 'Myth or Reality' seminar (shot in Florida) here:
      http://stretchproductions.com/RohlProducts.html
      David Rohl video SAMPLES in the center of the page:
      http://www.youtube.com/StretchProductions
      (Also, if you order one of these DVDs, there is a special 3rd DVD
      available on 'Eden' - just write to me and ask me about it, at stretch @ swbell.net)
      Also, we are hearing that many of the advanced (older) homeschoolers are enjoying David's DVDs as a nice addition to their history curriculum.
      And, the big update is that we now have a goal to try and get David Rohl back over to the USA to do another speaking engagement (or two!), and we will make new DVDs at that time. David's schedule stays booked months in advance, so we are likely looking at 2011 or 2012. I am looking for venues. If you are connected to a church or school (or museum?) who is interested, please let me know off-list. The venue will receive a nice 'advertisement' in the credit roll of course!
      Thanks so much Andis & group,
      -Cami McCraw