25 LexiLine 2008 Minerva Phaistos Conference in London

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 18, 2008
      25 LexiLine 2008 Minerva Phaistos Conference in London 31 October

      Dear LexiLiners,

      I will be giving one of 12 papers to be presented at the
      INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON THE PHAISTOS DISK
      to be held on the occasion of the 100th anniversary of its discovery
      Friday, 31 October – Saturday, 1 November 2008
      at the Society of Antiquaries of London, Burlington House, Piccadilly.

      The conference is organised and sponsored by Minerva ,
      the International Review of Ancient Art & Archaeology.

      For full details, see http://www.minervamagazine.com/images/Phaistos_Conference_Advert.pdf .
      Attendance is limited to 100 persons, so if you happen to be in the London area that weekend,
      I will be giving my paper sometime Friday,
      so I will be glad to meet any of you there who might have an interest in coming,
      presuming that there are places still available.

      I have quite a potentially sensational presentation planned, so it may well be worth your while to attend.