Administrative : Please Reapply to Join Our Group

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13, 2008
      Administrative : Please Reapply to Join Our Group

      The owner/moderator of this group (LexiLine) was overseas the past
      month and unable to accept new applications, so that several pending
      applications - which should have been approved - were automatically
      rejected in my absence after the expiration of a two-week period.

      Please reapply to join our group if your application to join our group
      was recently rejected. Thank you.

      Andis Kaulins, Group Owner/Moderator