24 LexiLine 2007 Shakira Studying History of Civilization

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2007
      24 LexiLine 2007 Shakira Studying History of Civilization

      Dear LexiLiners,

      As the first "history of civilization" discussion list on the Internet, we are gratified to see that the pop singer Shakira from Colombia recently enrolled at UCLA (University of California at Los Angeles) to study the History of Western Civilization. This news was first brought to our attention by an article in the German newspaper Trierischer Volksfreund  (17 September 2007) and confirmed online at eFluxMedia, Boxnet, Showbuzz, PopWatch, USAToday, MSNBC, etc.

      We have not had great success via the archaeologists of this world in getting the public to pay attention to our message. Perhaps we should turn to Hollywood!?