23 LexiLine 2007 Ancient Tanum Europe Africa Survey System

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2007
      23 LexiLine 2007 Ancient Tanum Europe Africa Survey System

      Dear LexiLiners,

      To our LexiLine Files at
      http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/LexiLine/files/
      at the new directory
      Africa and Europe (plus Egypt)
      I have uploaded my most recent German-language publication (98 pages) presented originally at the Machalett Conference in Horn/Bad Meinberg in May of this year. I have uploaded it to our files both in .pdf and .doc form (see below) and will be publishing this article to LexiLine in the course of the coming months in serial form in English.

      The Title in English is: The Tanum System : An Ancient Hermetic Survey of Europe and Africa

      The Title in German is: Das Tanum-System – ein alteuropäischafrikanisches Vermessungssystem?
      Referat gehalten auf der 41. Jahrestagung des Arbeitskreises Walther Machalett, 17. Mai 2007 in Horn/Bad Meinberg/Externsteine, von Andis Kaulins (Copyright © 2007 Andis Kaulins. Alle Rechte vorbehalten.)

      The uploaded German-language files are:

      Das Tanum System von Andis Kaulins 19 Juni 2007.doc  (4 megabytes)
      Das Tanum System von Andis Kaulins 19 Juni 2007.pdf   (5 megabytes)

      I've got some spectacular if also speculative things in there....so stay tuned....