51 LexiLine Newsletter 2006 Archaeology Travel Photos at Flickr

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8, 2006
      51 LexiLine Newsletter 2006 Archaeology Travel Photos at Flickr

      Dear LexiLiners,

      A couple of years ago I set up the Flickr group Archaeology Travel Photos , which now has 182 members and nearly 1700 photographs online as of this date.

      Although they do not appear on that site, the discussion group there has the following recent posting regarding the Brooklyn Museum Mut Expedition Photos:

      " Hello!

      We thought this group might find a recent addition to our profile interesting. Since 1976, the Brooklyn Museum has been carrying out archaeological work at the Temple Precinct of the Goddess Mut (pronounced "Moot") at South Karnak, an important religious site for almost two thousand years. The Museum's expedition team has begun uploading photos from the dig to Flickr. Check out these recent photosets and we will continue to post to this topic when new sets go up!
      "